Reviews for Everything Changes
ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Everything is like the manga, please continue!
Anni-chan290595 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
super story

nabiki is so cruel

hope it go on soon

bye Klette
anime fan 1 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I think you should add somthing funny to the ending like Ryoga trying to kill Ranma but of course not succeding or somthing like that:)
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Lmao .. this story is funny and it does keep in character with those two bakas. I really do hope that you continue because Ranma and Akane confessing their love is simply the beginning of the insanity that will undoubtedly ensue lol.
uzukun7 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
good story so far. nabiki really can be an evil witch when she wants to be, and ranma is right in thinking about ryoga's reaction to the news. he might fight him or leave them, it's really 50/50. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
xRocKxOuTxLouDx chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
haha love the random guy shouting not to be ashamed! i almost fell off my chair in laughter lol great story definelty adding to subscribe lol
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
This story looks very promising! It's well written, and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon. Thanks.
mickey chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Nice characters are very much in the way, I know this is random but where is ranma's mom. i've noticed you haven't mentioned her in your story. Most fanfics i read often forget her so i was just wondering.
JWG chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I like the story, but it's really become a bit of a convention in Ranma fan fiction to use feminine pronouns when he's a s'he. Don't make it harder than it has to be.

And in the last bit of this chapter, I missed when Ranma got turned into a girl during dunking Ryoga.

Write something every day!

-JW
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Nice. Excellent.
jd chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
ooh nice story and i like the little angst of this chapter two and how they are thinking like a pro... i love reading story that ranma gets jealous easily... update soon.
FrictionX42 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Wahahahahahaha! Finally admits it to her, and they're GIRLS at the time! heeheehee! (wipes tears off face)

Again, very well done, and kept the two pretty much in-character, especially with the characteristic violence that is a franchise basis. Of course, anything in any fanfic is essentially OOC by it's nature, but some are much closer than others, and I like that.

Looking forward to seeing what Nabiki finally decides is important enough to cough up for her silence...
obsidians chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
So cute, I love the come out of the closet scene and that people were supportive of them. I would love to know what Nabiki is up to and hope you continue this one for a while.

You're really talented for a non-lemon writer (hee hee, inside joke people)

Another good hit on your hands, you're better then the beatles when it comes to ff (having chart toppers that is) well gotta go. I have to go to work so that I can do my own writing.

Sid
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
An instant favorite. Please write more!

This has to be the most non-OOC story I've read for the longest time and I am anticipating that this will come out really good if continued, it's already really good as it is but the story seems hanging. You should really write more! :D
obsidians chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was super cute and well written, you have to be my favourite non-lemon writer.

You captured the character perfectly and Ranma victim of circumstance status (getting in the midst of supposedly being naughty), you gotta feel sorry for the guy. If I was him I would have left those weird people behind a long time again and got the heck out of Nerima.

Again, delightful.

Keep writing when you can.

Sid