Reviews for At The Top
SparksFlyOut chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I don't know how I haven't gotten around to say anything about this sooner (especially considering that you're one of my favorites ever), but this is just magnificent. I remember watching that episode when it aired, just hoping so fervantly that all would work out fine for Jeff, and nowadays if I happen to watch it on Youtube or somewhere, I cannot help but to think about this and how you've got Jeff's voice _so_ spot-on - but then, I don't think that there's a voice in the wrestling world that you couldn't write and do it spot-on, no matter how improbable it was. I don't know if you write anymore at all, but I know I'll always re-read your stories from here to eternity. :D
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Jeff ... what is it about his man-child that spewed words that make no sense and yet, makes sense when you give more thought to it. He is an enigma. He's child-like that it almost seems he's trapped in a man's body. No one understands him but we appreciate him.

You wrote this from Jeff's POV, it seems like you're in his head. I don't profess to know what and who he is but strangely, this strikes a true chord. It feels so right, so close to what he is that it's pretty astonishing. It was as if you are him. I have to know. Tell me, are you Jeff Hardy?
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, this was absolutely amazing. Apart from the fact that I had no idea he was on TNA!

But it felt so real and sad, it was really, really awesome to read.
ExtremeM96 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
WOW!This was absolutely amazing!

Can't wait for more :P
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
If I only had to choose one thing I loved the most about that fic, it was how vulnerable Jeff sounded, while still having so much strength in him. If there's one thing people fail to do, it's make Jeff seem vulnerable without going into the realm of ridiculous (it's not like he's some weak damsel). He's weird, unique, and that'll keep him separate, even from those who want to sympathize (Matt) and those he wants to love (Phil). It was really bittersweet, and I liked it.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh. My. Gawd.

Jeff might has well have been just speaking this. That's what this was, I felt like I was sitting at his feet or in his head listening to him speak, or think. You fucking channeled Jeff Hardy. -squinty eyes- ARE you Jeff Hardy?

This may be the best thing I've ever read on this site and I'm not saying that because I'm a Jeff mark-because I'm not. If anything, I like Matt the best.

How the hell did you do that...wow.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010