Reviews for RANMA KILLS THE TAKAHASHI UNIVERSE!!!!!
FrictionX42 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
That was very strange and mildly disturbing... Hope that was the intent because it was a pretty wild ride!
Stephen Adezio chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
I'm getting a sort of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac vibe here. Sweet.
Morden Night chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
Nice Story. Loved it the whole way through.

I have a particular soft spot in my heart for a serial murdering version of Ranma. lol
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
*foflmao*
Why you suck chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I give you points for originality, but come on guy, this is REALLY fucking stupid! Douchbag.
pentel chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
::BAM BAM!:: **The End** ...PshBWHAHAHAHA...that...was suprisingly hilarious in an anti-climactic sort of way. Of course, Ranma was being retarded, not to mention everyone else, but thats what made it funny.
LiYinBlake chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Sweet ending. Nabiki always wins, right?
Dr Facer chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
I like this story a lot, there's lots of fun to be had with it and the ending is great! Go, Nabiki!
Gundraw chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Well this is an interesting take on the Punisher kills the Marvel Universe. (I'm pretty sure that's where you got the idea, you follow the comic almost exactly, just switching the characters) But you made it humorous and enjoyable, nice work.
Yoh chapter 5 . 2/9/2005
Oh god, I'm not really sure anyone even bothers to flame you anymore. I accessed the story from your page and was full expecting something this... you but it must be emotionally shocking (perhaps damaging?) to come acros this unsuspectedly.
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Freeky, but funny in a twisted sort of way.
Talia Ali chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Okay, I have to say I liked this fic. It had just enough humor to avoid being gruesome, while at the same time being thoroughly twisted and wrong!

Yes, yes, I enjoyed your fic. But I have to say, reading your reviews was almost as funny. I particularly liked "HOW DARE YOU KILL AKENE! YOU ARE A SICK MANEAKE AND IF I COULD, I WOULD BE YELLING THIS WITH A KANTA TO YOUR THROUGHT! YOU SHOULD NEVER BE THAT STUPID!" and "That was a digusting steryotype. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself." I mean, really. What did these people think they were getting into when they were clicking on the title? A happy, fluffy romance fic? Puh-lease.

Thanks for brightening my early morning. _
hypnoticageregression chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
ahahhahH! AHEHAEHAHEAHEHAEEAHHERA! That's got to be one of the most painful bad!fics I've ever read... HAEHAHEHAEHAEHEHA. Great laugh, though, you nutter.
CompMan44 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
O_O;

All right! No more caffiene for you, young man!

On the upshot, 9/10 for very good grammar and spelling. :•P
Qual Darius chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
That was a digusting steryotype. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself.