Reviews for Chuck vs the Virus
tasteywheat chapter 27 . 7/15
Just read this for the first time, and I just wanna say that it was great. Very interesting concepts that made for a cool AU. You nailed all the characters, and made this a really entertaining read. No idea if you're still on this site, but thanks for writing this.
baldcoder chapter 27 . 4/11
Great story! Well done!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
This is a pretty good story, unfortunately you're loosing you're own plot line. It started a few chapters earlier when you mentioned Chuck having the first intersect removed, and now here you have him voluntarily downloading the intersect. However, none of that lines up with your own prologue. In your prologue you have Chuck trying to input a self destruct code into the 2.0 from Bryce, but Bryce dies before finishing the code. Chuck *flashes* to complete said code, marking that he still has the 1.0, and it turns out that Bryce tricked him again and it wasn't the right code, so he did NOT voluntarily download the 2.0. With space between chapters this was probably easy to miss, but reading it in one sitting it is glaringly obvious.
jessica chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
I love it ur a very good writer.. D i'm addicted to this story..
grandetiopaco chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Still dogfights this story. It takes the story to places they only touched later ie a virus. Thanks.
grandetiopaco chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I love thinking, planning Sarah! You really had me going with the break up. Thanks for the story.
Reyes9 chapter 27 . 9/18/2011
Great story. Jus finished reading it. Good job.
Fire From Above chapter 27 . 7/21/2011
It was kind of anticlimactic to hear Irina's fate from second hand sources, especially since she was the major villain. And I wanted to know what Phase 3 was.

However, I enjoyed the story overall. Thank you for the entertainment.
Fire From Above chapter 26 . 7/21/2011
I'm happy that Jill was put down. And yay for things seeming to wrap up.
Fire From Above chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
Nice to see so many different angles going into this. Irina is so confident that everything is going to turn out the way she wants it to that it's obvious she's going to be foiled. I'm looking forward to her eating some humble pie.
Fire From Above chapter 24 . 7/19/2011
Nice to see them trying so many ways to get Chuck back.
ersk4 chapter 27 . 6/28/2011
A great ending to a great story. I enjoyed each and every chapter. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
wassupchuck chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this story. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Grey Alchemist chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Nice story. I came into it a bit late, but I'm glad I found it. Good job.
jinxed97 chapter 27 . 6/25/2011
Great end to the story. Look forward to more from you.