Reviews for Avatar 2: Awakened
sugarbear2017 chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
I still love your story. you did such a great job on it.
sugarbear2017 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
This was amazing. Every word was capitvating. definitely a keeper. i would pay money to see this.
Gargee chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
Wow, just loved the sequel to this movie... awesome!
victoriaev350 chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
good job :) it's pretty awsome so far! keep going :)
PinkAndYellow chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Hey. Sorry I didn't review sooner. I think this story is going great. I can't wait to read on. x :)
Harald chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Nice story!

In Ch. 12, I would make the meeting of Jake and Amy a bit more dramatic when she learned that he is in his avatar forever. She (and also the others) think that Jake is still an avatar-driver (the fact was not included in Norm's message).

Later in the meeting, she says "I have travelled so far, now I want to see YOU, not only your remote-controlled ...what's called again? Let's go to the control-room, now! Come on. You shouldn't forget that you are human." Jake takes her hand, kneeling down and looked in her eyes. "Listen: With the help of Ewya and the people, my heart and soul is here now (pointing at his heart), there is no human body anymore and no machines." At the first moment, Amy is shocked by hearing this unexpected news and couldn't imagine that her brother is one of those smurfs permanently. "Don't be afraid. Part of me is still human and always will be." Eventually she smiled and embraced him.
n0ah1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was really good, if you made a sequel to it that would be great, and I really hope you do.
mediafrenzy57 chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Read about story in a few blogs, and found a link on some avatar forums. Anyways, here is my 2 cents.

Pros:

- Very good depth and imagination

- Highly likely to an actual sequel

- Nailed Jake and Norms mannerisms down pretty dam good.

- Interacting the humans into the Omaticaya was pretty clever

- Hinted of what the 3rd movie could be, ie the ocean, the people that live underground and of course Neytiri getting pregnant

Cons:

- Definitely not in your typical story format, it's more like a

movie script

- Neytiri seems a little off, could use some work

- Na'Vi translation is also off (good attempt at it though)

All in all a great job. To be honest Avatar was nothing more than a cheap ripoff of Pocahontas with insane 3D visuals. If this came out and was the actual sequel I'd pay to watch it no doubt. Keep up the good work.
xox-twilightfan chapter 14 . 1/18/2010
Wow! Great story, definetly plot like material! :D
Atzel chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I've bravely soldiered on... but at this stage I have to address a serious flaw in your writing... it's one of few, but it's a big one. The way the dialog is written is very off putting. It reads like a chat log or movie script and it's just doesn't flow naturally.

Especially the bits that has something like "Evil thing: bla bla" is extremely wince worthy, it just grabs you and pulls your right out of the immersion of the story.

Would you consider re-writing it into a more standard dialog layout? It would vastly improve readability.
Atzel chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I like the story, but your na'vi is a bit on the weak side... I would gladly help, drop me a line if you're interested
Teshy chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
I could not stop reading Your story. I found it very touching well done! I would love to see something like this as a new movie for Avatar too. congratulations on this piece work.
Jenrenegade chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like it!
Boilerfan2001 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I quite enjoyed this story and would love to see you make a sequel to this if you wouldnt mind. Thank you again for this story it was a pleasure to read it.
Quincey Forder-Denis De Plaen chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Very, VERY fun and captivating story.

looks like you got me beaten on the first "Sleeping Evil Risen" theme story.

Mine is going to be an Avatar/Gargoyles crossover.

When Neytiri tells Jake about Toruk Makto and how her own ancestor was him as well, the idea of an old menace laying dormant immediately popped to mind.

my favorite story on this theme is Babylon 5's Shadows story arc.

Yours is coming a very close second

If this is your first story, it's really great! did you use Final Draft to write it?