Reviews for Dear Mr Ganondorf
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Ha! I'm scared of "The dreaded Tingle."
the emerald wolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
XD omg i loved it!
Tingle XD
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LMAO!
Lord Siravant chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You have no idea how hard I laughed when I saw who was the league president.
Enileve chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
awww. poor ganondorf (being sarcastic) was not excepted into the International League of Villians- lol. hehehe
The Hero's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
LMFAO

I just can't even...
abbzworld chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
XDXDXD:):):) awesome
strangebloke chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this story! and.. i'm a republican! but who cares? this is very cleverly written. the progression is very nice, and the pacing is perfect. George's signature was the perfect twist to end the story.
LuluKins chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I agree with the evil league, he fails miserably. WELL DONE!(The George Bush Signature was a nice touch, by the way. ;)
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. In all capitals. Good going, I quite enjoyed it!
generic volume chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
lol Ganondorfus..when will he learn? I like the George Bush signiture. )
batchiq chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
hilarious. simply hilarious.
Ephriokko chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Oh man, did that surprise ending make me lol... XD Genius. Pure genius I say!
Sylviah Elric chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Vopi, you are crazy! I must say, I was not expecting that ending. George W. Bush! Wow, that was too funny. Forgive me if I misspell anything; I am crying because of the hilarity! I strongly agree with the kidnapping methods and Ganondork (that was intentional)doing the same thing over and over and how nobody but the fans of the Zelda series notice this. But shoot, who knew that George could write this intelligently? Maybe next time under his name, you should put Proofread, Edited, and Written by his villanous secretary Rush Limbaugh or something like that. Then again, that wasn't any better... There I go, giving you ideas again! So yea, if Kasuto's Redemption made my day then this definitely made my entire weekend. You're awesome and I love you (not seriously of course, but if we can work something out...just joshing)and keep on with the good work!
The Contradictor chapter 1 . 1/22/2010