Reviews for Nothing to Say
helen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Fh20s has written a very good and enjoyable story that ive loved reading and craig stirling and richard barret move in together?and will richard barret also find an apartment for himself?.will craig stirling and richard barret get married to eachother?.they belong together because they love eachother a lot and they also care about out of ten to fh20s for an exerlent and well written story.i look forword to reading and reviewing more champions .
helen chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Will craig and richard be spending christmas eve and christmas day with eachother?.i hope that they do because they are a lovely and fantastic couple.i would most definatly love a threesome with craig stirling and richard barret in the same bed as them because that is what I dreamed about last night and it was a most fantastic dream writer of this story fh20s is a great writer of a great out of ten for fh20s brillant story and well done as well.i enjoy reading and I enjoy thanks fh20s for an enjoyable and fantastic story ive read several .
helen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
What a fantastic story that I enjoyed a lot and it had a most fantastic ending with craig and richard enjoying themselves together in the honeymoon suite. Craig and richard care about eachother and I look forword to the next story about craig and richard.
Sue K chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
So the boys got to give each other christmas presents! Good story.
Max chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I think you've been a bit over-cautious rating it as a T. There's nothing here that makes it unsuitable for kids. :)

You've got their characters nicely. It's quite a believable scenario, especially with a poor, restless Craig, and Richard finding that amusing. And there is definitely subtext between them in the show. Actually it's rather more than subtext by the time they're sharing kisses in "The Gilded Cage". :D
CG chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I see you spotted the subtext in the champions too!

It's a good story well written.

Gave me a laugh.