Reviews for Wiggle Your Toes
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was sweet! I liked it.
uva75 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AHH! No I did not catch the Star Wars reference. Very disappinted in myself right now. But I shall go back and re-read...as if I wasn't going to that anyways. This was adorable! Thanks for some good old fashioned fluff. Sweet, casual and well just plain well written.
alieangel chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i loved it. its great!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was such a cute story ebhg! Lauren was laughable with her pleas of "Eddie"..she is so superficial isn't she? I love the image of Edward in that bathing suit ;0) the ending with Bella being the receptionist was awesome..I was wondering how they'd see each other again...thanks for sharing!

HT
orlibluver chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I absoultely loved this story. I am so sad that there isn't an epilogue or anything. It was the perfect length and an amazing plot. Definitely going on my favorite stories list (which is a hard thing to achieve).
ES3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Tee hee, "Did I grow fangs?" indeed :-)

Garbage Compactor 3263827!

This was adorable, as always. I'm always up for a cute one-shot and I'll be sure to check out the awards when the time comes!
bubblybrittxo chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
omg this was great! haha i loved the last line. it made me laugh ) great story!
joayla chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love your little one shots and this was no exception. When I used to work I had my nails done for our Xmas party and I to could not type the following Monday,so that made me laugh.

Are you going to continue as I would love to see more from these two.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
A-FREAKIN’-DORABLE story. I smiled all the way through.
deJean Smith chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Very clever! Love the name of the PT practice! Well written, too!
CapacityForWings chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Haha, I love it! The ending was wonderful. ;) Now you've got me going crazy looking for a Star Wars quote.. give me a hint? :)
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Amazing story! Great Job!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
dude! just..just..amazing..my vocabulary is always extremly limited when itcome to reviewing..it's a shame.. i loved t!

haha,i wil lways remember this..eveen if it's just for that one line "wiggle your toes" haha. love it!

HMBH
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I love this story. I think that it is great that Bella has sch a positive attitute while Edward started out with a chip on his shoulder when he started pt for a similair injury. I love that lauren was the contrast patient in this story and once again showed the difference between them. I also love that Bella ended up with Jessica's job. Now she can date Edward, Yeah!

Are you thinking of continuing this. It has a great ending, but could easily be continued.
cluelessinlife129 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw...this was soo cute! i will most definitely vote for this...btw, love the name! did you make this or is this a real therapy company?

regardless you never fail to disappoint your readers since you are one of the best authors in ff :)

congratulations and awesome job :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »