Reviews for Wiggle Your Toes
Elli-Wyatt chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
this was great the last part was so funny. good luck on the contest.
Cecil.B.93 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aww! ha ha, I love Bella's last line!

So Cute!
Gleena chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Heehee - Edward the night owl. I always thought of him as a different creature of the night. ;)

Jessica? Late? Heaven forbid. I guess since she doesn't really know how to use the software, it doesn't matter that she's made herself incapable of using the keyboard.

I'm a little upset that you put a picture in my head of Edward in a tight body suit. It's very distracting. ;) For some reason, I know it was blue with black panels on the sides. Don't ask.

For some reason, Lauren showing up in the middle of Edward trying to find out her new appointment time was really funny to me; I think it was the fake smile he had to paste on.

The ending is so sweet! But I feel like I need more...perhaps...another chapter? Or two?
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
PLZ update son! Luv the story! :)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved it!

Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
that was cute. sometimes we need stories without the smut.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Haha, Wiggle Your Toes. Did you make that up?

Great one-shot. Very well written.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really did laugh out loud at Lauren's antics. Her attitude toward the Thera-bands! Her swimsuit! Offering to kiss his hand and make it better! Truly hilarious, and yet, I feel for her. In her place, I'd do anything to prolong my time with Edward.

I enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the office, and how Bella and Edward got to know and admire each other. Another very sweet story, very well told!
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
cute story!
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was great! Made me smile and that is always a good thing.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3