Reviews for Androids In Love
Zerousy chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Getting interesting.
Luke Skywaxer chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Well, great story, Susan! I enjoyed it very much. You cover so much ground it is hard to keep up with you, but what an adventure! Where on earth do you get your ideas for plots? I like how you tied up all the loose ends. I like the nod toward "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" at the end, too, by the way. (Have you ever listened to the Bare Naked Ladies' song, "When You Dream"?) Anyway, thanks for a great bit of entertainment. -Luke
Luke Skywaxer chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
Susan, I had a little trouble reading the following: "The majority of the cybernauts were still working on the doomsday machine planet killer, and they assumed that he was captured to help them in its restoration." I think I know what you mean, now, but the wording slowed me down some, not knowing who "they" were. It first seems "they" are the borg cybernauts, but then I decided you meant the protagonists.
Luke Skywaxer chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
This story has more twists than a bag of pretzels. Fajo is coming back into the story and now the Borg are planning something. What is next?
Luke Skywaxer chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Wow, what a plot! I guess I was expecting something like this when Rayna #16 was allowed to go back where Lore was, but it is still interesting. Now, how on Ferenginar will they fix the trouble those two have caused?
Luke Skywaxer chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Whoa. This chapter moved too quickly for me, and parts of it left me confused. Why would they allow Rayna #16 to return to the ferengi planet after having gone there only to retrieve her in the first place? Also, since I'm not an avid star trek fan I am having trouble following all the plot twists, like, what just happened? Kivas, who I thought was a minor character since you spent some time explaining his history, now turns out to have simply been a prop to get Lore into the picture, is dead. period. drowned in a matter of two paragraphs. And now these weird swirls of color just deposited everyone safely back on some ship. Will Data ever find out how to revive his daughter?
Luke Skywaxer chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
a rompously exhilarating ride so far, Susan!
Luke Skywaxer chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
This story advances quickly. I like the way you skip over some of the details to keep things moving along. For instance, we don't actually hear the Ferengi's lies or how they take Rayna to their ship and leave, but yet we understand that is what has happened.
Luke Skywaxer chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Woo hoo, my heart is pounding for the beauty that awakens!
Luke Skywaxer chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Susan, what a great start, although I realized from reading your story that I really know very little about the star trek fanverse. For instance, i don't even know who Quark is! I don't suppose you are trying to write for people like me, though, who would need more introduction to each character. Most readers would follow your writing very well. I was thankful, however, that you explained the Crystalline Entity.

Now I'm really interested to see what will happen next. Will the Ferengi steal Data, and will that jail bird Kivas Fajo end up owning him? Will Data be able to revive Rayna?
LADYMALLARD chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
This was an extra ordinary story, forward and backward in time, an alternate universe and a change in history, which has to be changed back. Thrills, chills and characters from all over the Star Trek history. Everything coming full circle. I loved the way all the loose ends came together at the finish, with a happyer future for Lal and even though Data was gone as in the movie, I would hope that his look alike second brother, would be able to evolve and be integrated into the crew as his big brother was, so in a way Data would live on. It was truely insired to have both Rayna and Flint live on and finding out about Flint being Data's creator was a surprise but totaly logical, who else but the creator of such a sophisticated android as Rayna was, could have created Data. I really enjoyed this story and was glad I could read it all at once, waiting for each chapter would have been excruciating with all that was going on. Thanks for spinning a truely Great Star Trek story.
Foxcat93 chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Great story...great ending...it was a surprise that Soong and Flint were the same person. And of course that the Raynas and Data were siblings. I loved it that Lal got to be a starship captain, but I was quite diamayed that Data waa blown up in an explosion. (sob!)
Foxcat93 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Interesting how you weave different characters and realities from the different shows to make a new and fascinating story. The two Datas were interesting, as was Soong/Flint being the same person.
Foxcat93 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Great story, Susan! I particularly liked the part about Flint instilling a religion program in Rayna. I can't wait to get to the part about Lal!
Foxcat93 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I got a kick out of the Ferengi and Rayna being "Snow White and the 7 Dwarves!" Very creative!