Reviews for The Twilight 25: The Sideshow
shasta53 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Both chapters have been very interesting. I look forward to reading more.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ah, I love pre-Twilight drabbles, I really do. This one was excellent, and you managed to get her immediate draw to Emmett and her frustration with Edward (and really herself) in 100 words. Well done :)
Cahabalily chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Quoting justaskalice "The very trait Edward so snidely mocked her about would save this man. Single-mindedness."

That one line sums up Rosalie better than anything else I've read about her. Great job!
justsummerborn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I like it!

And I'm glad that you've decide start with one of Rosalie, is my fav character. :)
susayq chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
ah, the beginning of Emmett. That is always good ;0)

~Susan
Little Fanpire chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was really good. No worries. I wrote a poem about Emmett for English one time. Check it out: /s/5492636/1/Emmett
Legna989 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I like the comparison of Emmett to a child. In Eclipse, Rosalie notes his resemblance to Vera's son; this sort of reinforces what some of Rosalie's motivation might have been. I like it.

Thank you for writing.
profmom72 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh more canon! Love it! I have an Emmett transformation coming too. Isn't this fun?
daisy3853 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i love you, a bushel and a peck. and i worry that that's unhealthy.

bwahaha.

seriously though, you packed a lot into 100 words here. you really captured the humanity of rosalie, and the frightening start to their relationship.

"The gashes in his side wept blood" i love this description. love love love.

thank you for writing!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Is it suppose to be that short?

lol I'm not used to small chapters, but you did get the promt down.

Rosalie is saving somone and wants to get him to safty.
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
awesome cant wait to read more drabbles and whatnot from ya...speaking of I need to get cracking on mine haha
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Absolutely amazing!

...Makes me not want to do this, because you did a better job than I can imagine doing. Very much looking forward to the rest of these. :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3