Reviews for Beautiful
houstonclay chapter 1 . 3/15
Speaking as a fifty-something woman, this is very sweet!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Beautiful, indeed.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Now, canon-wise, they're not great people. Lucius is despicable, Draco not much better for the majority of the series. Narcissa is if nothing else, a terrible snob. But.

I still find this ficlet to be beautiful and meaningful, and I enjoy seeing their love for each other. I never liked it much when fics portray the Malfoys to be only tolerating each other, or actively cheating. One thing I always sensed from canon-Lucius is how much his family meant to him, that he loved both his son and heir, and his wife.

You channel that here, and capture their personalities well. Good job.
CataKRR chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very nice, I think that this is how husbands should treat their (?) wives always. I love it! A true reflection of the Joys and commitments of marriage.
FadingVisionary chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was a really great one-shot. I love Narcissa/Lucius stories that show their soft side. Wonderful. :D
coffeeonthepatio chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Oh, I really loved this! Thank you for writing and sharing it was marvellous!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awww...how very sweet!
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh, sweet! So cute...
noeru K chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
great story...the emotion that was captured was perfect ;)
TinTime chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was sweet! I enjoyed it very much, great job!
Narcissa24601 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I just love Lucius/Narcissa fluff, because they're both fairly undeveloped characters and it's so much fun to see different people's takes on them. And I particularly enjoyed this story! It was sweet, well-written, and just generally awesome. Keep it up!