Reviews for No Worries
the-random-rose1754 not log i chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
and all i can think is WTH!
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

Alright I admit to be a fan if Ikarishipping (it's really odd because most of the time the good girl turning the bad boy into a sweetheart is just bullshit to me) but this was one of the funniest things I have ever read from the Pokemon fandom! bravo! LOL Paul like a potato.

What made me giggle the most thought was your mockery of Dawn saying 'no need to worry' all. the. damn. time. Thank God that that isn't put into many of the Ikari fics I read but here it was spectacular!
LD-2015 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
oh snaps! i was laughing so much while reading this. this is like idk its legit yet not legit. eh who cares.
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I dare to resist it. I hate the plastic singing wall fish. Especially the McDonald's one.

Well, that was so insanely brilliant I need to add it to my favorites list. And you, for that matter.

Is it scary that I'm finding your crackfics this awesome? XD

Saharaheart12 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
... ok... that was weird.
suicune95 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ookay? um plastic singing wall fish? Lol i actually started laughing when Paul was nice. Its just so hard to imagine you know?
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE GLOMPED A TREE! xDD I just laughed so F-ing hard, like you dont even know! Dawn coming out of NOWHERE with "No need to worry!" was so perfectly random! I LOVED IT! xD Instant fave for the glompage of mother nature! ROFLMAO!
MaidMikuruChan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
"Everyone O_O'd."

I love how they jump out of plotholes. That's clever. x3.

Kami of the Silver Flame chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
*gasp*Can't... breath... laughing too hard!

Oh dear gods, why couldn't I have found this sooner? I need a good laugh! *is chuckling*

...You know, it's really hard to type while laughing.
ThePhantomWolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
O.o . . . Paul scares me now. . . XD He is like a potato! Didja know potatoes are fun to insult because they can't talk back, ya can't do that with Paul though. . . Come on, I'm giggling the whole way through, can't wait for more(there is more right?) XD
Karatekat chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

Thank you for making my day!

This Be ALi chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aha, I laughed so hard my brother was looking at me like 'What the freak?'
CarpeDiemEveryday chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Thank you for making my day. From the first paragraph of fantastic Sue-ity to the final lines of tacky singing fish, it was amazing.

May the stars shine brightly, and may all your french fries come perfectly salted,

Carp (incidentally, another tacky singing fish)
mewmj123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this is very very very funny!
earlymorninglight12 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That's what I call AWESOME! Man, I laughed so hard that I nearly fell off my chair! Yayz for randomness!