Reviews for Lullabies for Little Bella
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
At least you tried. You did a very brave thing and writing is not easy. I know. I feel if you learner from the bad then great. But while others could be a little less harsh you were able to learn. Keep on writing. Write every single day. Keep that you think is no good. Use it as comparison. Can't wait for your revisions. Good luck.
Red-HeadNinja1524 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Plz continue this story I LOVE it!
gjmburgess2000 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Good for you.. Great writers finish what they start. It's your story

Don't let anyone tell you how to write it.
TSY chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
you go, girl! i'm 100% supportive ;)

do what you want; it's your story anyways! (:

if they dont like it, that's their problem!
TheTordNation chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Someone trashed your story? I thought it was pretty good. Even put it on my favorites list. I will tell you something. The people who trash you (Usually) don't even have stories up or (more commonly) their stories suck. Incorrect spelling, using words wrong, simple grammar errors. $%# them t('.'t)
shde chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Ok when I decided to read this story (and got hooked on it) I didn't realize that you were gonna tale a hiatus. Please come back soon. I really like this story.
UnseenAngel17 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
so i have to say that i have read this whole story today, and i can honestly say one thing. your writing does NOT suck. i loved this story. if you change anything too dramatically then i just might have to kill you ;P. i hope you continue soon because i do love this.

5 STARS!
Isabellamariesummer chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Ive added your story to my favs and to my community too cause your story is sooooooooooooooo cute
Isabellamariesummer chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
love your story and Im only up to chapter 7
Exterminate chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW Hope u date i love this story it great i wonder why bella wasn't breathing?
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
i love it omg i really do i love u and plz plz plz plz keep writing bye

ily!

xD!
2brown-eyes chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
Like your story, so far. Looking forward to when you pick it up again?
ThroughTheAshes chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
please update soon
Khaos-is-my-middle-name chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! XD that is soooo cute! great chapter!

Khaos
gjmburgess2000 chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
No, don't hate.

I am looking forward to your next chapter.

Please don't give up