Reviews for Soul Eater
Timeshifter21 chapter 14 . 3/14
I am new but come on I mean that's it no romance just a kiss last night but still contiun your story's I might make my own but I don't have a face book or any mailing surface my friend is a dick and want show me how to do it love your story's'
SuckyVampire chapter 14 . 1/19
Very interesting story you have here... I LOVE IT! Please continue! :)
JadePixie6565 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
That Greek God of Wine's name is Dionysus. They just called him Mr. D, though. But I love you're story. Please if you haven't finished it then please do.
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I am loving it!
Valenntine2000 chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
That was mean to tease us viewers from yamis smexy bad ass self, but then again it was still good and I still expect more chapters... PLEASE 88(aka: puppydogeyesofdommX10, or as colse as I could make it on the screen)
Valenntine2000 chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
I LOVED IT! That really was brilliant I am so going to fav this ! WOW, how did you even come up with that!? Pleade continue! BYE, hope to read more soon!
shadowwolfoffire chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Looking forward to more chapters from this story
PandaEars96 chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
im so excited for the next chapter you awesome and fantastic person, keep up the good work.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Lol. Their reactions were priceless. XD
Alrye chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Lol! I want waffles too! XD
InuYoiushi chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next for Yami and Yugi.
littlerostte chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
so cute and yay you updated :)
LobaKarina15 chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Yeah I am glad you updated D I hope everyone will get along with Yami. Yugi and him were made for each other *smile and blush*
TrySuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Yami and Yugi's relationship progresses! Update soon! xo
StarGuardian5 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Awesome please update soon!