Reviews for Continuity Error
LiquidLash chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Ooh look hey! I can review, very slowly, from my phone! YOU ROCK. That is all. Had me on the edge of me bus seat, you did. Always get twitchy at mention of shutdowns XD

LOVE!
deemama66 chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
I really LIKE this ianto,He's not at all afraid to tell jack to take a flieng jump off a short pier...!

and he seems more mountain man too...sure jack is missing the suits,BUT he will have to realize that this is not the ianto he had wrapped around his wee finger,That this is a ianto that could maybe if he got really peeoed could rip his head this is a ianto with some CAZONES( as my granfather would say,imagine a italian man with a fedora LOL)

will be awaiting the next chapter
Orion Lyonesse chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
So many good things in this chapter! Humor, angst, action, new team. Well done!

sniff! We'll wait (mostly patiently) for the next piece.

deemama66 chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
OMG they found myfanwy...!

I LOVE myfanwy...!

that is just wonderful...I always wanted to know what happened to her when they blew up the hub...?

and janet too...?

and tosh's body and greys..?

way too many questions not answerd because of the sta puf marshmellow man aka RTD...

argh you have No idea how much I want to CYBER SLAP THE IDIOT...sighs ...hangs head ...
Krekta chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I love this series, and it's predecessor. I adore the alternate Ianto, who seems to be even sexier than the orginal, if that's at all possible ? My heart was in my mouth when Ianto got shot, then I remembered... Looking forward to seeing what happens next with the turf wars and to savouring more of your excellent writing as a whole. Keep it up !
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Can't Ianto claim some amnesia for the people he doesn't know. Say he was hurt but can't remember everything. Of course, Ianto does know everything.
Destined Darkness chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Haha good story, and i love how you incorporate LotR with Torchwood, haha please update soon, you're one of the authors keeping me going, *grrs at school*
cjh4ever chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
All caught up again. Loved the action in this latest one, the club scenes were particularly well done.
HuckingHarkness chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Hehe that's one caught-up chapter down, a few more to go... "I'm lovin' it!" lol
Francine S chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
love this chapter, especially during the club, love the introduction of tom, any chance of him staying, love the reintroduction of the blowfish, love the raid sequence, love this story, cant wait for more
Somewhere's Sword chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Ooh, I'm intrigued :) Moreplz! xP

Lucy x
milady dragon chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Loved that chapter! Good to see the girls fitting in, and of course...gun training! Also, it was fun to see the boys out "partying" even though it was while on the job. Do enjoy the notion of an alien turf war in Cardiff, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
That was a fun chapter! Lots going on, too. Loved the club scene and meeting Martin Shaw.

deemama66 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
freebird was good BUT I still LOVE sweet home alabama

am subscribing...
Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Nice, the way you wove past episodes into the storyline.

71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »