Reviews for Continuity Error
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ooh! It's a sequel *squee* Somehow I missed this one in my inbox... ah well, found it now. And what a find! Yay! These two are just so cute together! Love the way this Ianto isn't self-conscious, it suits.

*giggles* -John & The Doctor? SHOPPING? I'd love to see that! lol

Great start! Carrie ; )

P.s. what's the Facebook group called? Can we join?
Ysaedda chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Yay, follow-up fic! I had no idea you were even planning this one ) They are beyond adorable together. Only whenever I think steel toe-caps, I see my friend's Doc Martens and they would look messed up on a guy, so it's a slightly weird image.

Please don't go off into some kind of m-preg trip though ( That's the just beyond weird.
Francine S chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
omg, im so excited for the new story, cant wait for the next update, love it, love that ianto and jack are moving forward with their relationship, loved his response to the girls, i know that would be my thought if i saw them
LiquidLash chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
The Transcendence (look at that, we've both learnt to spell it :D) 'verse lives on! Now I just need to carry on the planning for Starlight Promises... and then it's all gonna get a bit timey-wimey...

I digress. Review!

Okay, the image of John and the Doctor shopping just blew my brain. I may need to either demand an excerpt of that or write one myself...

Banterbanterbanterbanter. I love it, darling. Absolutely love it! God, they're so adorkable at times.

[“No one's got a mouth that big.”] That's practically narrative karma, right there. [“I could manage it,” Jack smirked, cutting into his steak pie.] And I love how Ianto seems to go a bit shy afterward... ahhjustwannahughim.

[“It's all gone a bit abstract.”

“Yeah,” Jack's voice was nothing more than a breath and his eyes were soft and distant when Ianto looked around at him. “It has really.”] *FLAIL* ilu

Fantastic start, hun. Can't wait for the rest of this.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I am so happy to see a sequel! Glad to see what the boys are up to now. You have made my morning.
deeta chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
A very romantic and sappy start... well written as always but there has to be trouble to come for our boys there always is...

Looking forward to the next chappie.
cjh4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Horray, a sequel! Loving the set up so far and it's great to see this Ianto happy to be himself and let the world know how happy he is. Jay
toobeauty chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
new story and a nice beginning!
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love this already. I didn't know there were a total of 4 stories in this series. Now I have to go back and read the first 2.

Judy
jen-hi chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Before I even start to read this I have to say: Thank you for bringing them back!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5