Reviews for how like a winter
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved it.
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow. this is amazing.

i have no other words.
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh my, my heart reaches out to Azkadelia. The last bit involving the rose was magical and bittersweet.
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I reviewed this over on LJ, but let me say again how good this story is. Tragic as she is, I fully believe in your Azkadellia.
Onora chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Excellant story! I loved way you give insight into Azkadellia's tormented soul. The moments with Cain were beautifully done. Loved it all.
racing snail chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
never saw this show but you had some really evocative lines in this peice, and maybe more importantl lines that make the reader think...

"Azkadellia thinks that this might mean something, about bravery, or conscience, or sisters who ran and sisters who stayed."

"She thinks their allegiance should worry her, but she can’t bring herself to feel anything but grateful."

"younger than she has any right to be"

"'I’m fine,' Azkadellia says again. The words taste stale and familiar. She wonders if anyone has ever said them honestly.

"Who knows what weakness will claim her next."

Please keep writing you have a talent.
Penulis chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Heya,

Wow that was... something. Definitely pulled at the heart strings. I love Azkadellia, I think she has so much potential as a character and you played that out nicely. I hope you write more, not a sequel, I see this as a stand alone, which is what you intended I am sure. The only thing I can pin point with this that I disagree with is that while I agree D.G. has the wide-eyed, child like beauty, I think it would be Azkadellia who would be the prettier of the two. Thank you for the excellent read.