Reviews for Desperate Marriage
I was surely the most awkward movement btw them , god !
I seriously soddung hate Astoria in very damn place. Ughhhh u wrote so well, kill her
nikkiRiddle chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
Hey, I just wanted to say that I truly loved this fanfic!
ilovedraco12 chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
I was so unsure about this story at first...in fact it took me 4 years to finally go past the first chapter. But honestly, I loved it!
At some moments I was like eh, but for the most part I couldn't put my iPad down; it was that good!
I felt like every emotion as well OMG
What I loved the most, however, was the fact that their marriage works out in such a real way. Too many stories have lust cloud the actual love...or have them like each other to quickly. But in this story they take their time and are very mature about making their marriage work.
I'm Indian and I always wonder how my life would be if I end up marrying someone who I only know a little bit, and this story (initially at least) was so realistic about that process, I just enjoyed it.

Great job!
FangLup chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
Great job! Thanks for posting.
dramione0221 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Sounds good so far
sharonbilly12 chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
Hello I AM LOUIS MULLER FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN ! I have always wanted to be able to not live paycheck to paycheck or have any debt. I worked in accounting for about 20 years and was barely able to make ends meet. It seemed like any time I moved up in the company and received a raise, my living expenses would go up significantly and I was never able to get ahead. lottery spells. Then one day my best friend told me the truth about what he did when his wife left him. He had a love spell cast and she stopped the divorce proceedings and they got back together. When he told me this I asked who he used and he gave me their email address which is: and I immediately contacted them for help. I saw that they offered different kinds of money spells to help win the lottery. I was immediately intrigued. I have always felt like I was going to win the lottery someday. I had the jackpot lottery spell cast and awaited my win. I was told to play the lottery each week and I did what I was told. I played the lottery each week anyways, so it did not change anything. Within about two weeks it happened. I won $100,000! I could not believe it! It was not enough money to retire right away, but I invested it well and it has allowed me to go down to part time work and will help me retire much earlier. I am eternally grateful for finding their email address:
Guest chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
Awwww that's such a cute story... Totally love it.
Blackcat8539 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Man, she's so anoying! I am a massive Dramione fan but she's painful! Hermione needs to get over herself! Man!
Sorry just needed to get that out there, on with the story! It's brillient by the way, though I'm pretty sure you already know ;)
Pergjithshme chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
AHHHHH BEAUTIFUL ENDING I LOVE ITTTT
Pergjithshme chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
*sobs w/ happiness*
Pergjithshme chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
For this fic I've been loving listening to "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows...
Pergjithshme chapter 17 . 8/7/2014