Reviews for Desperate Marriage
FangLup chapter 23 . 7/16
Great job! Thanks for posting.
dramione0221 chapter 1 . 6/6
Sounds good so far
sharonbilly12 chapter 22 . 5/29
Hello I AM LOUIS MULLER FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN ! I have always wanted to be able to not live paycheck to paycheck or have any debt. I worked in accounting for about 20 years and was barely able to make ends meet. It seemed like any time I moved up in the company and received a raise, my living expenses would go up significantly and I was never able to get ahead. lottery spells. Then one day my best friend told me the truth about what he did when his wife left him. He had a love spell cast and she stopped the divorce proceedings and they got back together. When he told me this I asked who he used and he gave me their email address which is: and I immediately contacted them for help. I saw that they offered different kinds of money spells to help win the lottery. I was immediately intrigued. I have always felt like I was going to win the lottery someday. I had the jackpot lottery spell cast and awaited my win. I was told to play the lottery each week and I did what I was told. I played the lottery each week anyways, so it did not change anything. Within about two weeks it happened. I won $100,000! I could not believe it! It was not enough money to retire right away, but I invested it well and it has allowed me to go down to part time work and will help me retire much earlier. I am eternally grateful for finding their email address:
Awwww that's such a cute story... Totally love it.
Blackcat8539 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Man, she's so anoying! I am a massive Dramione fan but she's painful! Hermione needs to get over herself! Man!
Sorry just needed to get that out there, on with the story! It's brillient by the way, though I'm pretty sure you already know ;)
Pergjithshme chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
AHHHHH BEAUTIFUL ENDING I LOVE ITTTT
Pergjithshme chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
*sobs w/ happiness*
Pergjithshme chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
For this fic I've been loving listening to "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows...
Pergjithshme chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
MR MALFOY SENIOR IS A GIT I HATE IT
Pergjithshme chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Nooo...noooooo...oh. And Draco named him Henry...*sniff*
Pergjithshme chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
BABY BABY BABY BABY BAAAYYYBEEEEEEEEE
TessaGray234 chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Leo Malfoy is a good compromise. Nice ending!
TessaGray234 chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
I'm glad it all worked out. i don't like unhappy endings, who does? Anyway, good job!
TessaGray234 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Oh, no-Hermione can't lose the baby! Oh my, what's going to happen..?
TessaGray234 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Well, well- baby, and getting along- the baby has to be Scopius- that's canon isn't it? It has such a nice ring to it!
I hope the pregnancy goes well- but we'll see...?