Reviews for Desperate Marriage
Blackcat8539 chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
Man, she's so anoying! I am a massive Dramione fan but she's painful! Hermione needs to get over herself! Man!
Sorry just needed to get that out there, on with the story! It's brillient by the way, though I'm pretty sure you already know ;)
Pergjithshme chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
AHHHHH BEAUTIFUL ENDING I LOVE ITTTT
Pergjithshme chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
*sobs w/ happiness*
Pergjithshme chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
For this fic I've been loving listening to "Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows...
Pergjithshme chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
MR MALFOY SENIOR IS A GIT I HATE IT
Pergjithshme chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Nooo...noooooo...oh. And Draco named him Henry...*sniff*
Pergjithshme chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
BABY BABY BABY BABY BAAAYYYBEEEEEEEEE
TessaGray234 chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Leo Malfoy is a good compromise. Nice ending!
TessaGray234 chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
I'm glad it all worked out. i don't like unhappy endings, who does? Anyway, good job!
TessaGray234 chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Oh, no-Hermione can't lose the baby! Oh my, what's going to happen..?
TessaGray234 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Well, well- baby, and getting along- the baby has to be Scopius- that's canon isn't it? It has such a nice ring to it!
I hope the pregnancy goes well- but we'll see...?
TessaGray234 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Humm, interesting. I wonder how dinner with Hermione's folks will go?
TessaGray234 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Humm, interesting so far. I hate it when Ron cheats. It's always Ron, but it's so like him isn't it? Anyway it's good so far... * goes to read more*
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
I just finished reading this, and I'm glad to say that I enjoyed it a lot. There was just enough drama, plot, good writing, and fun. It's hard to find Dramione fiction which is actually worth reading, most are very predicable and have no real plot. What I especially loved about your story was the fact that they didn't fall for each other right away. There was some tension, I suppose. But no real sparks, and lots of awkwardness. And it took them time to reach that level of love. I'm really glad that you wrote it realistically.
I'm very sorry that Henry died. And Lucius was such an arse. Glad to see that Draco and Hermione decided to question further instead of succumbing to pressure.
The only thing that bothered me a bit (just tiny bit) was Pansy and Adrian. Yes, she loved him a lot and she admitted it; but was readily searching another husband for her. Maybe it would have been more effective if they had beem portrayed detached and unhappy. Just a suggestion, and I'm only bothering because I loved this story a lot. :)
Overall, it was completely worth the read. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I am loving this, I can not stop reading, laughing, and rereading