Reviews for EDWARD'S BABY
inactive2812 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
beautiful last line tied it up perfectly
Spazzattack99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I apologize for not being logged in. But I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the first chapter and hope to read more soon. Thank you for posting. An I also enjoyed that you used real quotes from Breaking Dawn. Really smart. :)

-spazzattack99
inactive2812 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
beautiful story

and btw who cares about perfect grammar , i bet they make mistakes too .
mexicon and atl chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
you have to make edwards pov for BD i am not taking no for a anser you hear lol
mexicon and atl chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
i can not see carlisle say crap hell a she is going to kill, but other then that it is very good i love it go spanish people lol (i am mexicon)
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
I enjoy readin this chapter. Carlisle and Esmé are so human.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I cried when I read this chapter, it's so intense, Edward is very concerned and pained. I can't handle to see him suffering. I'm emotional. It's unfair & hard to watch someone you loved die slowly and be condamned especially a baby. It's worse when you know you can do anything to save her.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I'm not exactly a fan of Jacob: team edward 4ever! But it doesn't mean I hate him, I love Taylor Lautner & rpattz. So I like Edward's reaction. But Rosalie upsets me a little.
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Hola! Es una buena historia, I'm going to review. I think Bella & Edward deserve to be happy, especially Edward, he has been alone for a century so it's incredible to see his hapiness and acting like a father, you found the right words to express it. This scene scared me when I read BD.
JackieJay chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
I Loved the chapter of CARLSLE

Im totally TEAM CARLISLE

Im crying here!
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
you could just continue on with this one. How far are you planning to go? You could do all the "Firsts" for Renesemee like first steps. . . and problems with raising children.
shodanhalo chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
I enjoyed seeing this excerpt from Edward's perspective. Spelling, grammar, and style needs some work, but overall, I congratulate you on a job well done. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »