Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
DanDrake chapter 57 . 5h
do you ever plan to continue this?
LittleMissAbigail chapter 57 . 3/22
This story was perfection. I had me both rolling and crying. This is now my official Headcanon for how these two end up together (because we all know they did!) I think what really made this story special was that it didn't just focus on Derek and Casey but you also fleshed out Lizzie, Edwin, and Marti's characters. I loved the family dynamic. Especially when Lizze and Edwin told Nora and George their suspensions and also when Derek confessed his love to their parents. I just wish we could have gotten everyone's reactions to their engagement! Sigh. 'Twas a terribly lovely ending though. Thank you so much for sharing!
fashionista-jas chapter 57 . 3/15
BEST. STORY. EVER.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 57 . 2/15
Awesome ending to an awesome story. Thank you ever so much for sharing this wonderful tale with us readers.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 56 . 2/15
All I can say is, more, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 55 . 2/15
Aww! Very sweet. I love it!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 54 . 2/15
Awesome chapter. Looks like Casey and Derek are finally getting together. Can't wait to read more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 53 . 2/15
Nice. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 52 . 2/14
Great chapter. Leaving your family, even if it's for a short time is hard for every one to deal with. Especially the kids. More, please, more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 51 . 2/14
Sweet chapter. Short but to the point.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 50 . 2/12
Yeah, I think Casey had seen the light finally. I wished she would have talked to Emily a lot sooner than this. Maybe then all the drama and such wouldn't have happened. Actually, this story wouldn't have been very good without at least some drama to it. So I guess the drama was a good thing.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 49 . 2/12
Sweet chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 48 . 2/11
Awesome chapter. Casey made an excellent choice picking out that camera for Derek. And I think Derek didn't do too bad with his gifts either.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 47 . 2/11
Poor Casey. I'm sure her thoughts are what every girl thinks when they are beginning to have feelings for someone. It's understandable.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 46 . 2/10
Don't listen to Kendra, Casey. Not everyone feels the way she does about you dating Derek. As long as it's legal and your family and friends are for it, then you and Derek should go for it. Kendra is just jealous and narrow-minded girl.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »