Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Did he miss his hockey practice? They're cute. Lizwin is going to happen too ;)
Aly chapter 11 . 8/20
I love that you're exploring this side of Derek. A caring, compassionate Derek. With him and Casey having more in common, you would think there would be no more fights, but I'm sure that's just not going to happen.
Alicynn chapter 19 . 6/29
I love this story! this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it! I just cannot get enough!
angiesoluv1 chapter 28 . 6/1
I love The Lord Of The Rings!
angiesoluv1 chapter 12 . 6/1
I need more lizwin in my life!
angiesoluv1 chapter 11 . 6/1
I caught the whole lizwin thing! I love it!
Tegari chapter 57 . 8/23/2015
I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this story!
I was so into the story that I couldn't write comments in between chapters and now I just don't have any words.
I just loved it.
I read it with two days and now I'm filled with feels that I don't know where to put.
IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THESE FEELS
Tegari chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
"Porcelain god" was a nice way of calling it.
I didn't mind the girly-ness, it seemed to fit. I don't know much anything about hockey so I wouldn't been able to follow it even if there would have been some game-talk.

At first I thought that the soft kissy thing didn't suit him that much, but now I have gotten used to it and with Casey doing the same basically, I don't mind it.
Tegari chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
THE NURSE SHIPS THEM!
I don't think I have had ever the chance of shipping some IRL people that I know.
Tegari chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
NOOOO! THAT WAS WAY TOO CUTE!
Much thank.
(I'm probably spamming the reviews already...)
Tegari chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Way too cute ;;;
I'm feelsing all the way!
Tegari chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
So far I have enjoyed the story. I'm guessing I wont get much sleep tonight seeing the number of chapter it has. And I doubt I will regret it.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Whoever you are nurse, I want to be your best friend.
GO Bruins chapter 57 . 7/1/2015
Change the rating.
Caelia Shortface chapter 57 . 6/5/2015
When it comes down to it, the writing on this piece is actually crap. But your ability to craft a good plot keeps me reading! Now this piece was written YEARS ago, and I know what reading stuff from years ago is like, but I think that your plot crafting ability is notable, and I wanted you to know that it for sure kept me going. The premise was realistic, but interesting, and I enjoyed the journey of this story.
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »