Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
SAlexandra chapter 1 . 5/16
I have re-read this story and I loved it as much as the first time! You made such a beautiful love story that literally made me sigh when I finished reading3 You have a gift.
Kint0 chapter 57 . 4/16
Super cute and well laid out. Loved it.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 45 . 1/24
Maybe a charm bracelet with a hockey stick since Derek likes hockey and a guitar to remember the Battle of the bands and maybe some other items to remember special times of the past 5 years between them
Gabby-Hunter chapter 7 . 1/24
Haha poor Derek
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I have read this four times. It's one of my absolute favorite fanfics of all time. I always come back to it. Thank you.
Karen chapter 57 . 10/19/2016
Awesome!
jabc4 chapter 57 . 10/12/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! This is the first time I've ever read a Dasey story, and I am so that it was this one. I loved this so, so much. It was incredible. Just simply, thank you so very much for even writing this.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
Did he miss his hockey practice? They're cute. Lizwin is going to happen too ;)
Aly chapter 11 . 8/20/2016
I love that you're exploring this side of Derek. A caring, compassionate Derek. With him and Casey having more in common, you would think there would be no more fights, but I'm sure that's just not going to happen.
Alicynn chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
I love this story! this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it! I just cannot get enough!
angiesoluv1 chapter 28 . 6/1/2016
I love The Lord Of The Rings!
angiesoluv1 chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
I need more lizwin in my life!
angiesoluv1 chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
I caught the whole lizwin thing! I love it!
Tegari chapter 57 . 8/23/2015
I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for this story!
I was so into the story that I couldn't write comments in between chapters and now I just don't have any words.
I just loved it.
I read it with two days and now I'm filled with feels that I don't know where to put.
IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THESE FEELS
Tegari chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
"Porcelain god" was a nice way of calling it.
I didn't mind the girly-ness, it seemed to fit. I don't know much anything about hockey so I wouldn't been able to follow it even if there would have been some game-talk.

At first I thought that the soft kissy thing didn't suit him that much, but now I have gotten used to it and with Casey doing the same basically, I don't mind it.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »