Reviews for Talk Nerdy To Me
acercrea chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was so great. I need to check if you have any follow-ups, but if you don't please write one. This was fantastic.
half.breed.hottie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
that was a little... strange
galyardt chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this cant be finished
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Misspanda83 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
:-) great one-shot!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
goldenhair chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
That was so refreshing! I feel like for once, I read a "real" story, something that would really happen in RL, and not an idealization of Edward (because, come on. Do you know many guys who can keep it up effortlessly while drunk? Yeah, didn't think so).

All the interruptions and the awkwardness felt very real and believable to me, and while I was a bit put off at first, I soon began to enjoy it. Plus, Edward is completely ador(k)able and I love a confident Bella who describes herself as "successful, intelligent, thoughtful, and damn sexy" without sounding conceited or on a warpath. Like I said, refreshing. Thank you for writing such a great story!

I wonder what sober sex would be like for these two. Will you be expanding this a bit, maybe make it a two-shot, or was it just a one-shot?

xo, goldenhair
stariskye chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I want more!

JK5959 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was very good, but all the interruptions during sex kinda disrupted the story for me.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
loved it!
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Really hot, and adorable too! I really loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG. i fucking love this. this is perfect! hahaha amazing stuff you got here, great job!
rubell chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
thats it? that is all your gonna give us...i will beg if i have to please
campcathryn chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Love it
lorit chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This was great, a perfect little story. Thanks much for it!