Reviews for Bleak
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ouch the heartfail hurts. This was really great! any thougths on continuing? like maybe Ed crashes the wedding and him and jas run off and live HEA?...no?... well continued or not I really enjoyed this. thank you for sharing.
joayla chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
just been over to vote good luck wicked story!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Beautifully written. I typically like my boys to get their HEA, but with the hiding they were doing all this time, it wasn't very likely to turn out differently.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
J/E is my favorite pairing. You really did a great job and you even went for a lemon. How courageous of you. You should try for full story next time. This broke my heart. Maybe you could even extend with a HEA for the boys. :)
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Ouch. Great story, very sad. Good luck in the contest!
Songs For You chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Yay I LOVE this beautiful story. Great slash on the first try. You did amazing. Poor Edward, I want to un-break his pretty heart. Thanks for including me. You are an awesome lady *wink* and this story pulled my heartstrings.
avioleta chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I realize the prompt called for 10 words. I couldn't do it, but you did well. I would like more now. Let me know if you're interested in continuing once the contest is over.

xo Violet
gypsysue chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was very good, I enjoyed it, even thou im not a fan of heartbreak, I do prefer my HEA, but I have to say, I was impressed.

Good luck in the contest :D

Sue
MySlashyFriend chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hi there :) I really enjoyed this. Do you intend for it to be just a one-shot or do you have plans to continue? Maybe after the contest, you could flesh it out and add in those bits that you had to take out? I wouldn't mind hearing about that first boozy night :)

Good luck in the contest!
FrogQueenLaurel chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was so beautiful in it's sadness. Thank you for sharing it!

Good luck in the contest!
Darkira chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice and beautifully written first attempt at slash.

It is heartfail but then again that's something that I like to read and in such a short story it's not too much.

Nicely done. Good luck with the contest. :)
naelany chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Not too bad for your first attempt at slash, girl _~. Poor Edward
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Gah, heartfail! They seemed so right together but something was definitely amiss if a dozen years had passed and they still hadn't found a way to be together in the same city...

Do you plan to continue? I mean, Jasper did invite Edward to the wedding. It could have been just his way to indicate that things were over or is Jasper selfish enough to expect their secret arrangement to continue?

Good luck in the contest. :)

p.s. I liked the way you described their different styles of love-making.
joayla chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I don't read many slash stories, however when obsessedmom asked me to read it over i said yeah as her skills are exceptional.

In a thousand words she has not only been able to convey the characters but also the undying love Edward feels and how he came to be so bleak.

It was nice to read a slash story that had emotion and the juicy bits we all love to read.

Congratulations on a fantastic story you will be earning my vote !
Crash Hale chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
As said in your authors note, yes it was heartbreaking for me to suggest cut downs on the words. I love the way you write, and wish I was as wordy.

You definitely captured the picture well, and the relationship. I ached for him, for them both.

Great one shot. Would definitely read it if you continued, also, I'll be sure to vote.

- Irena