Reviews for All I Have to Give
awww that was so cute
Ceibrielle chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Did Frau drug Hakuren so that he could have Teito all to himself? XD
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Poor Frau, not able to hold Teito like he wants and being left wistful. I admire his restraint though! I have to say, there could have been more description and I noticed some typos, but I still really enjoyed this story! Also, I really liked the mention of Mikage the fuzzy dragon. :) I love the Frau/Teito undertones, but I kinda wish there had been more cuddling. Oh well, I hope you decide to write more for this pairing and fandom!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
SO. FLUFFY. CUTE! I LOOOVEEEEEEEE IT!

OK, enough fan girling. It just catered to my tastes. Nice job! :)
CrimsonQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aww this is really sweet. Its very well written too..
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
At first I didn't know why I liked this story so much, but I reread it just now, and it gave me the same jolt as the first time.

This is exactly how I see Frau/Teito.

When most people write romance, they make it so heavy and cliche...it's obvious that they're not used to writing it. Ha, I'm one of them.

But you carried it out so naturally. I have to admit...I'm jealous. ;

Thanks for writing!

It was a pleasure to read.
MizzMoris chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
so cute! loved it!
REJECTED haha chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"He knew what he had to do next. Get the boys to some place safe for the night, then find out where that wars came from."

It should be "... to do next: Get the boys ..." or you could use a ";", but it shouldn't be a period. :)

Also, where that wars came from? Don't you mean, where that WAR came from? If it's plural it should be THOSE not THAT.

"Do only know how to feel shame and regret for this child?"

"Do YOU only know how to feel ..."

Learn how to use proper grammar and then give your stories some passion, then I'll properly read them. :) Have a nice day sunshine. 3
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Nice and moving :) I like Frau taking care of the boys. And I really liked that part: ‘What do I even have to offer him? No matter how tenderly I may hold him, I can’t give him any warmth of my own.’ I find it really important thing in Teito-Frau relation, and it even made me write a ficlet on my own.

Thanks for sharing!