Reviews for Exchanged
XionForever44 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
I know this story is about four years old ,but You just have to continue 's brilliant. I love how you portray Riku. I can imagine him being all cocky and arrogant. Please continue this story
GuiltyCrown09 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I want you to continue...Q.Q
PooperScooper000 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Riku,Riku,Riku... You actually asked that? -facepalm- You really need to update this... OH AND I'M THE 100TH REVIEW! [woop woop]
Poolgurl748 chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
please update i love this story way too much don't give up other people story's I've read gave up and they've broke my heart please don't be one of them
Kisumido chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Jeez, this story hasn't been updated in two years! That's a shame, I really like this story. Please don't give up on it and keep writing! I wanna see how this story continues, I love the way it's written. .
Candied Lime chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
I really like this. Other than the American pop culture stuff. I kind of thought that Twilight and Miley Cyrus references were sort of out of place for a Kingdom Hearts fic, but I just love the way Riku's portrayed, Its really easy for me to picture him acting the way he does. Everything else just kind of molds together nicely. Usually I steer clear of "School Life" fics, but I can't get enough of this, I really hope you didn't give up on this, and I hope you update soon.
MegaWallflower chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I really like this! It's interesting how Xion didn't just suddenly fall for him and is actually giving him a hard time. And the story is told in a humorous, intriguing way. I'm excited to see where it will go. Please update soon! :)
Thunderblade14 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Wow. O.o I never thought that Xion could be that scary when she's mad. This is a great story so far, please update soon. :)
Princess Boo The Fighter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Dude, I freakin love this! Aside from Xion's oocness, I love that for once there's someone not tripping over themselves to fall for Riku. It's amazing how we can't get enough of him in these stories, but playing the actual game half the time my sisters and I are cursing him out for being such a jerk. (Sometimes I think he must not have been that good of a friend if Maleficent and the others could twist him so much in such a short period of time. You know what I'm saying?) I'm also impressed that you got me to fall for a first person pov. It's very well done and I liked your sense of humor. You have some very funny dialogue there. :)

Also, I was wondering if you've seen Avatar: The Last Airbender series on Nickelodeon? Xion's personality as you have her here reminds me exactly of Avatar's character Toph. She's extremely loyal, has an explosive temper, and is definitely a rebel looking for a good fight. In fact, when I read Xion's narratives and lines, I hear Toph's voice. I highly recommend this series if you haven't seen it. I think you'll love it.

Keep up the good work,

Luthien Eriol chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
Okay, I really, REALLY like this story. :]

I mean, I know how all of the girls are like, "OOH, RIKU. SO HAWT"(I'm probably one of them), and it's very interesting to see this from another point of view. :]

Please upload soon! 3;;
Calamity chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
I LOVE this story! D

You need to write more of it soon!(:
Sacred3 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Oh SNap! What an awesome comeback Riku! lololol, nevertheless poor Xion and her down the drain rant
CheckersXIV chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
xion, xion, xion ... realy think before you go off into a rant

and i have to admit RIku being cocky is getting on my nevers

if i was xion i would debate on going to her locker, then blow him off