Reviews for My Name On Your
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 7/7
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
If there's one thing I can not resist is piercings and tattoos (even that's two things) *drools* I love it!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Poor Draco! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! I'm dying! Oh My God! Mercy! Mercy! Ha ha!
tetile62 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
it was great to read this one, unfortunately we do not have as good fiction in French.
thanks :-)
Maria chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hehehe... Great ending... However, Draco should have showed Harry his memories to prove that he was right, and that he didn't promise anything...
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I liked this... it was cute and sexy. The only thing I really disliked was Harry's behavior and the pressure forced on Draco... I don't see why an attitude so extreme was expressed when Draco had a reason not to want to get a tattoo of his own. Harry would, or should have rather, understood that. Despite what was written, I feel like Draco only got that tattoo to appease Harry and end the diva bitch fit that Harry was having; giving him his way basically due to no other options.

Good story though.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
LOL! I never thought I'd see a Draco or a Harry with a Tat! (except the Dark Mark for Draco.) The piercing was a MAJOR surprise!
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I don't really agree about Draco relenting too easily, and I do kind of think that Harry was too mean. Poor Draco, now he has to get a tongue piercing too.

Fuck, indeed.
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really liked this the plot was amazing i just think that Draco Could have really been a bitch and been all fuck harry and his Tattoo and waited till Harry got tired of being pissed at the world and came to his senses
dead feather chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was so fun, light and hot :) Right now, I think this is the best kind there can be.
Nenne chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I think Harry was just selfish in this story and Draco was way to nice. The shift from wanting to please Harry into wanting a tattoo for himself isn't really evident.

I wouldn't have gotten a tattoo for anyone and my feelings for anyone who tried to blackmail me into having one would have reached freezing conditions fast. I fail to see that Draco would change his opinion this fast.

I don't usually take stories this seriously, but you asked for feedback.
evansentranced chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Poor Draco! Harry is an ass. grr... *is upset with him*

You were right at the end, that Harry was acting very selfish. I'd hoped that maybe he'd eventually realise that he had no right to expect that from Draco, but he didn't, and I guess that's life...though Draco seems the type to make a point of forcing Harry to realise that he's got no right to demand something like that of him. And if he expects Draco to get a piercing! I would be so pissed if my boyfriend told me I didn't love him if I wouldn't get a tattoo. Fuck that. But yes, the story was very very good, and although I'm indignant over Harry's actions, I'd say that's a good thing, because that means you portrayed a very real person here, so that I'm not saying 'Harry would never do that', but instead, 'Goddamn Harry for doing that!' So, good writing! Goddamn Harry! *frustration*
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
loved the oneshot . keep them coming please. thank you
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Even though Harry may have taken it overboard with getting so angry at Draco, I understand where he's coming from. I think it's sweet when lovers get tattoos of each other's names. Now, tongue piercings, not so sure. XD Right there he's doing too much but it was a cute way to end it. I liked it very much. And make up sex is always mind-blowing. _
anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I enjoyed the story. It's a good portrayal of how differences in perception can undermine communication in relationships, and how assumptions can really make an "ass of u and me." In this case no magical solutions are presented (if only we muggles had pensieves, too!) so the boys just had to get on with things, though I was really frustrated with the resolution, but I think it often goes that way in real life-someone compromises beyond their comfort level because they feel it's better to have some closure over a conflict than to continue in discord with their partner. Harry is selfish and inconsiderate here, so convinced of his own position and memory that he doesn't really consider Draco's reluctance, nor does he value Draco's misgivings and concerns as valid, if only in Draco's own eyes, which is sad. I don't like that Draco gives in, it does feel to me that he gets the tattoo for the wrong reasons, not to end the argument, but to "prove" his love to Harry in the only way Harry will accept. It makes me wonder if he'll get his tongue pierced too, just because Harry will likely pressure him that it's a sign that Draco values Harry's pleasure in their relationship, and a sign that he doesn't *really* love Harry if he doesn't. I hope not, even if I think piercings and tattoos are sexy as all get out! Maybe as they go along Harry will come to truly respect Draco's choices instead of steamrolling over his objections and feelings; bullying him into doing as Harry wants. Draco deserves better, and Harry will hopefully see that.