Reviews for The Consequence of Lieing
rasheedah2907 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I must say I loved this story! For ur 1st lemon it was wonderful. I'm brand new,to fanfic but I know what I like and I love ur concept and ur portrayal of jacob (hot, sexy def dominant).
Wolfpaw of Winterclan chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
YAY FOR KÏNKY FREAKS! xD

But anyways, I really like this - Personally, I think it's cute and definately deserves some applause *claps*
Satan's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Thought this was a really great story :)

P.S. It's spelled "lying", that's the only thing that got me.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Wow.. One of the hottest stories ever! I love how dominate and animalistic Jake gets when jealous. And how he loves her so much just wants her to be safe. Sigh I want this Jake.. Lol great great job! I love all your stories! Right biw you're my favorite author on here! KEep up the good work! It is greatly enjoyed and appreciated
brneyedgrrl chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Wow, amazing! You're extremely talented. Great story, keep writing!
maddykayy chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
i liked this one alot...the ending showed that he isnt a completely controlling ass
maddykayy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
poor nessie!
SaintsAndSupes chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Love love loveddd it! I can't find a damn thing wrong with it! You do very good work, the last chapter was amazing! Because who doesn't love hot sweaty Jacob sex? Haha! Would love to see more from you! Ever consider Edward/Bella I love Edward as the dominate!

Again a smash up job!
Laziesttiger chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Hot stuff. Enjoyable story - more please :-)
MissBeach chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I just wanted to say before I continue that I am not criticizing your writing or even your ideas- In fact, I believe it is very well written and took a complete new spin on the Jacob/ Nessie relationship.

What concerns me is the amount of positive comments towards Jacob's actions in the story. There is no way in reality that this kind of behavior is okay, and is in fact considered abuse, in my view anyways. I just wanted to make it clear to any younger readers out there ( I know this is rated M, but i'm sure that hasn't stopped many younger fans unfortunately)that no man or boy should ever treat a woman like that, no matter how consensual it may seem. There is a big difference between sexual spanking and spanking for punishment. I just feel like no women should be demeaned that way, EVER.

Anyhoo I'm probably babbling on, but I just wanted to say great work on story, just wanted to make note on the whole spanking issue.
whosurdaddy chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Oh that was so good very lemony!
abc12349k2 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Ok, so I thought I wrote a review for this the other day but its not showing in the reviews, so I guess I'll say it again. Hot Damn! Lol, that was VERY hot and very well written :). I loved all of the details especially from Jacob's pov. Oh, and *swat* to you! Who told you you aren't a good writer, and more importantly, who said you should believe those people? You are an excellent writer, and I better not hear of you saying anything to the contrary or I might have to send Jacob to take care of your backside!

Please write more and keep up the great work!

Kelly
Always-Underrated chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I think flamers should be crucified.

..Well, not really, but mostly yes. In some cases, I think the flamer is just trying to ignore and deny their own feelings, and they do that by attacking other people's awesome writing (which yours is, trust me. Though you COULD work on the spelling/punctuation/grammar a bit more...)

In any case, I love this story and I think cannon isn't very great to begin with anyway. Feel free to piss off Jacob all you want. ;)

Hope to see more soon!
icul8er chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
hey there! OMG ya an update!

So first of all i'd like to comment on ur author's note: i myself have received my first flame; i can totally relate. People can be so rude! Im so glad you've decided to forge on; good 4 you!

now on to the review:

Oh my f*ing god that was HOT!Fabulous job, very well written and no it was not gross lol ;p

will you be writing anymore fic.s on this website?

Cause i'd love to read more ;p
Efficient Vixen chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Lemon is fairly well done not gross at all