Reviews for Three Graces And A Muse
jk chapter 23 . 3/27
I cant decide if I want Edward with bella or not, I think I need to know how many women he was with after he left bella to make that decision...is just slightly used? or is he a nasty fucking whore?
Luscious lisa chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Hi , e
Enjoying your writing but feel I am missing out! I am not on Twitter and don't understand the other code on your profile, maybe cause I am in the uk! Is there a direct link?
Merry chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
I know it's been years since your last update but if you are out there somewhere reading this...
know that I believe this story to be amazing. I would really love to read the rest.
Thanks for sharing and please think about completing this amazing work of art.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
Omg what? I love this no are you gonna update soon or?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I hate when people sit here and make jasper/Bella fanfiction just stop there is a reason that couple never existed because its a terrible mix. Then y'all are sexist women every twilight fiction I read Edward is at fault and Bella is sweet and innocent when we see that's not true with a simple fact she kissed Jacob while engaged to Edward on eclipse! And then its the fact he just always sprung all on Bella while she could go fuck his brother and father figure? This story gets a 0 in my books and Dont quit your day job because after reading this fan fiction writing novel is not for you. Chow
Anon chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Edward is selfish and immature, just like his character in Twilight. I think Jasper is better suited with Bella.
please chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
come back to this someday. it is so good!
CandyCentric chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
this story is too wonderful to leave forgotten.
freefall6 chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
So excited to see this story again - thanks for the update!
venis chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
I'm too lazy to log in.
But holy shit. You made me almost - ALMOST - like Edward. I can't believe you ended the chapter there. Totally made my ass clench AND HOW LONG WILL IT REMAIN THAT WAY?!
Okay. Now that Edward's out of your system, bring back Jasper. Pls and thnk u.
RogueNLogan chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Duh dun duhhhhhhhh! Nice ending there chica.

Loved the Edward back story, so worth the wait. Also loved that Carlisle called him on the BS finger pointing. Shouldn't toss rocks int eh glass house you're living in, Ed.

Hope life's schedule treats you kinder. Missed ya! :)
AHotMess chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
I saved this to read when I could snuggle down and give it the time it deserves. Boy, was it worth the wait!

I fell in love with your words long before you were one of my favorite twitter friends, and I loved this update because it gave me a remind of why I was a fan of your heart in the first place.

Love it and you!

k
ammNIwriter chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Oh wow! Got chills at Aro's sudden appearance. Liked getting Edward's backstory for the last seven years and discovering what made Emmett and Edward friends. Was ready to slap and shake Edward though when he just kissed her. Though that's mostly because I want Jasper and Bella to be happy together, but at the same time I know however you end it I'll enjoy it because your writing is amazing.

Thanks for updating, it was a great chapter!
Anna-Margaret
xx
dawnmarie dreaming chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
Holy crap! So glad you're back with this story. I never gave up hope. And as always, I'm still routing for jasper!
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
An update! And what an update! Edward is just so selfish. He has not changed at all, I am so rooting for Jasper here.

I completely forgot who Aro was, until I went back to reread a few chapters, and oh holy hell! Is Edward going to pull a runner again?!