Reviews for Dating Game
ryouko70 chapter 1 . 6/3
Late review, but I came into this fandom late. Anyway, this was such a cute story! Very sweet! :-)
Mallie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I've never actually read Watchmen or seen the movie. However, I figured since you wrote it there's a good chance I'd like it.

I was right!

Even not being familiar with the fandom, I think I understood the characters pretty well. If they're half as adorable as they are in this story, I may have a new pairing to add to my favorites list. I mean taking your crush's money and secretly returning it to him so that the two of you are dating? Even if he's not aware of it? Too frickin' cute. And I loved how Bill was waiting to see if Byron was 'keen on the idea'.

Though I did hear that Watchmen is pretty dark, so maybe there's not as much sweetness in canon. Still, it has been suggested to me by friends, the film anyway. Guess I'll have to check it out.
so2460done chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I'm not a huge fan of watchman or anything, but this was really ammusing to read. The part where mothman shoves his hand down bill's pocket is pretty priceless. I can just imagine the feeling of horror if someone stuck their hand in my pants for no apparent reason! Woo!

Disney is the master of Mary Sues. And you're right, they can be forgiven for being perfect, seeing as how that was the point. :)

The original Beauty and the Beast plot line is a lot more beautiful in my opinion (though disney is also a master of entertainment and I havnt actually read the first version) just from what I can tell through Wikipedia. There's a whole other subplot to the beast and belle that I never knew about until I looked up the plot yesterday. :-X