Reviews for Muggle Fairy Tales Are Mad!
I love your story. It is amazing. Are you planning on doing swan lake? That one is a good story and I'd love to see what you could do with it.
Anna chapter 30 . 4/11
Yes awesome! I was hoping that you would continue this! Do you think that you could do Peter Pan? I think that Harry and Ron would probably like that one, great job with this, can't wait for more when you get the chance!
Lockolocka chapter 21 . 4/9
for some bizarre reason this is one of my absolute favorite fairy tales, and i don't know why. Cause it's so sad, but i've always loved it. Good Job! your stories are fantastic, keep up the good work!
RandomCitizen chapter 30 . 3/23
I'm late to the update, but this was a fun one once again!
"Let me be your wings~"

I certainly wouldn't mind if you did a spinoff using movies and the like. (Though that would really extend the trio's travel time, eh?)
JackieStarSister chapter 30 . 3/7
I wasn't sure how you would introduce and wrap up a story like Thumbelina, but you did it wonderfully!
The hazel-eyed bookworm chapter 30 . 3/1
The little prince please!
Mists chapter 30 . 2/25
You know, I always wondered why in the books Harry and Ron didn't just start calling Voldemort, Tom. It made much more sense to me to use a name that he hated and did his best to erase than to use the one he created for himself. "Tom" is the name of a man. A gifted human man that can eventually be brought down by magical/human means. Not a god. By using the name in any capacity gave it power. Especially after they found out about the curse, I totally thought they'd start doing that. Glad to at least see it here. Loved the last part with Harry musing to himself about the possibility of Ron leaving. That was so sad and sweet. Overall, great job once again. Excellent job.
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 30 . 2/25
You should do Bearskin next
hghfghfgh
ghfghfghfghfghfghfghgfh
GingerWitchWriter chapter 30 . 2/4
My favourite thing about this story, are Ron's comments and his outrage at the fairy tales - he's always good value :) and adorable.
But, then that last paragraph was rather sad.
Great work - as usual :)
Dracarot chapter 30 . 2/4
My best guess is that zombies as opposed to inferius are uncontrollable, and can infect people into becoming new ones, where as inferius require a dark wizard to manufacture them and are at his command. That's my best guess anyway given how little Rowling gives us on Inferi and even less on zombies beyond Quirrelmort mentioning he got his turban for dealing with one.
banzi chapter 30 . 2/3
Liked the update.
BlueWater5 chapter 30 . 2/3
Another great story! I've wondered why Dumbledore encouraged others to say Voldemort's name when he must have known that doing so was dangerous.
The Richmaster chapter 30 . 2/3
i liked the compasisons made this chapter, though the comments on Greek mythology were a bit surprising; though Persephone generally seems quite content with her rolenand compared to some of the things other gods got up to, Hades was pretty fair