Reviews for Muggle Fairy Tales Are Mad!
zigolo chapter 1 . 8/21
Oh do snow queen next. they can speculate which character has magic in that one.
Amanda chapter 20 . 7/31
Love love love this. More please!
An Artists Account chapter 21 . 7/22
Lovely chapter, though a very sad story. The simplicity of this story, and yet its ability to be both deep and meaningful, is remarkable, and entirely the credit of you as the author. A great chapter and I look forward to the next update.
A.A.A.
Mists chapter 21 . 7/22
That was like your best chapter so far! Loved what you did with the locket and how much it was affecting them. I also loved seeing all the Patronus interact with each other too. Excellent job once again, really loved it!
RandomCitizen chapter 21 . 7/20
Yeah...lol I remember seeing the Disney short of it on a Little Mermaid DVD and going: what the heck Disney?!.

"Yes," Hermione and Ron said together, neither taking their eyes from the Horcrux.'

Should be Harry not Ron there right?
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 7/19
Sniff. That really is a sad one, even if the girl goes to a "better" place in the end.
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 21 . 7/19
I've always felt that the little match girl was a rather bitter-sweet story. Though I didn't really understand it properly when I was younger. I have to admit I'm rather enjoying re-discovering my childhood with these stories and I'm looking forward to where this goes. I have to admit, I can't wait to see how you handle Ron leaving, if he does at all. The whole patronus thing has me on tenterhooks to see how it all plays out!
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 21 . 7/19
Aw. I don't really know what to say. Keep writing.
kari chapter 21 . 7/19
I wonder if Rom would like some of the other Andersen stories like the tinderbox or the steadfast tin soldier.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 21 . 7/19
Once again, you have added something priceless to the tale, something that really ought to have been in the books from the start. It would have added so much to the camping and the camaraderie between the 3 friends.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 21 . 7/19
That was a bit depressing. However, The Little Match Girl is one of my favorite fairy tales.
yellow 14 chapter 21 . 7/19
Amusing. (Although you have a few typos at the end of Hermione's explanation about the Patronus and the locket) Keep updating
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 20 . 7/1
Wow! very interesting!
Mists chapter 20 . 6/27
That was a very nice one. You really make everyone of these special. Excellent job as always.
yellow 14 chapter 20 . 6/17
I think you meant weigh, not weight. ("How do you not weight more than a hippogriff?") An amusing story, keep updating