Reviews for Muggle Fairy Tales Are Mad!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 16 . 2/26
I'm totally in love with all your HP/Fairy Tale stories, all the tension and characterization is just spot on and as far as I'm concerned these pieces of brilliance ARE canon.

Ooh! Ooh! Do 'The Ugly Duckling' next! And maybe one for when after Ron left, it'll be funny to watch Harry desperately try to 'lighten the mood' the way Ron does so effortlessly.

Thanks for the hard work!
MadameBeast chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm like Ron as well, I always say "I'm hungry" and then somebody tells me to shut it
MadameBeast chapter 2 . 2/22
I love beauty and the beast, funny that
Lightningsplash chapter 4 . 2/22
Hah! This is hilarious!
wouldt the cat sound like mcgonall not mrs norrois
Drollittle chapter 16 . 2/9
Barlie and Chill! That is one of the most brilliant things in all of fanfictiondom. Someone needs to write a scene in the early Weasley life...Bill and Charlie as teenagers addressing the mischievous twins as "Gred and Forge," and the twins replying by calling them "Barlie and Chill." Then Bill would follow up by asserting that he was Chill and Charlie was Barlie.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 11 . 2/3
I LOVE SPAM! Especially in spam fried rice... I'll never understand how people dislike it!
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 1 . 2/3
To guest- they couldn't get Kreacher to get food, because when they were at Grimmauld Place, they didn't NEED it, and when they did, they couldn't risk calling him, or even finding out if he was ok, because he could bring death eaters with him if he had been captured.
Wouldn't Harry know Muggles knew about mermaids? He can't be THAT oblivious... that being said, I do enjoy your stories, I'm not criticizing them. Keep it up!
This was great, and very amusing! Thanks for writing it!
Red Riding Hood chapter 16 . 1/22
I love this series, it's so funny and believable! I hope you'll do more, these are are so entertaining. What fairy tales or stories are you going to have them do next? You should do do "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", the original book series not the movie. It would be interesting and hilarious for the trio to debate over the portrayal of witches and magic in that story.
yuki no yuhi chapter 8 . 1/21
hey isnt this like the founders taking the magical children to hogwarts except for the three muggles?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 1/16
I do hope that Crooks and the ghoul in the attic have come to some sort of agreement (this is why the Weasleys seem to have no other pets except Scabbers, who would probably change if the ghoul came after him).

Excellent retelling.

Granted, I still don't know why they didn't go to Brighton and stay at a hotel with room service on Hermione's parents' credit card...
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 16 . 1/16
Excellent, as usual. SOmething like this really ought to have been added to the camping by JKR. Less camping, more heartwarming stories and bonding. (oh, and Hermione/Harry, not Hermione/Ron in the epilogue.)

Thanks for this series.
Codename Jellybean chapter 16 . 1/14
399th review, ah, numbers
Well done (again), must say that I love everything abiut this.
Beautiful banter between Ron and Hermione, especially.
You won't hear again from me until 444 or 555, most likely, sorry about that, but the numbers.
Keep writing!