Reviews for Doctor's Code
bat-from-the-singingworld chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
aww this story is so cute, and very well writen, can't wait for the next chapter :D
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
ohhh god Erik...really? :P PLEASE update soon, i NEED more of this story
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Good: This whole chapter screams 'sexual harassment', especially with the blatantly sexual position Erik dragged Raoul-kun into X3 Which really shouldn't be funny cuz people can get sued for that kind of stuff, so I dunno why I'm so amused by it. "It's for you". That line is only a few words away from a stupid pickup line; I dunno whether to facepalm with Raoul-kun or laugh at the thought of them using pickup lines on each other. Overall this chapter made me giggly and amused (and therefore cheerful and happy), so thank you very much _

Bad: Anou... I think the way Erik's, eh, erection was revealed was maybe a bit too vague and didn't quite cause the shock it could have. That threw me off balance a bit and I had kind of a hard time trying to visualize the movements in this chapter and connect the dialogue with the emotions and attitudes behind them. But given the amount of times I had to reread this chapter before I finally understood what was confusing me (since there's nothing /wrong/ with the way it's written; it's absolutely fine), I'm just being stupid again.
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Haha, poor Raoul was so flustered! :)
so2460done chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
:D :9 hehe Erik is made of sexy, isn't he? :)
Haru Kinome chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Good: Yay, I got to see littleKid!Raoul-kun again o I adore the way you write his characterization; he's utterly adorable and way, way too cute... mostly, I think, cuz he's so earnest. And the line "His blond hair was short, standing up at odd angles in a manner that gave her the impression that he'd taken scissors to it himself." gives Raoul-kun a slight mischievousness that makes him endearing. Now I want my own littleKid!Raoul-kun XD But until science learns how to clone fictional characters, I'm completely happy with simply seeing him in your fics. So thank you very much for including him _

I like the way this one is written, how the first three parts demonstrate the constant importance of, as you say, 'a good voice' to Raoul-kun, and ultimately, how it becomes another thing that binds him to Erik _ And it makes the het endurable X3 Which, btw, you wrote ingeniously: enough to imply more between Christine and Raoul, but chastely enough that it's completely deniable (so I can ignore it and tell myself 'they're just friends' if I want to. Which I do X3). Thank you very much for that _

Bad: The shift in Raoul-kun's demeanor from uncomfortable and embarrassed to bold enough to say those last couple of lines seemed a bit abrupt to me.

"He'd tuned out his teacher's voice the best he could." Anou... not that that line is wrong, but I think it might sound better as regular past tense instead of past perfect. Ah, but it totally sounds fine and makes sense the way it is.

Misc: A-anou... Sumimasen kedo... this is totally none of my business /at all/ so you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but, um... Do you find it easier to write in individual incidents and link them together with a common theme as a way to progress the plot (like in this chapter) or to write a continuous stream of events (like in multi-chapted fics)? Ah, gomen nasai, sorry sorry, but I'm really curious...
PHLover213 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
hah!
The Crazed Artist chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
Awesome! Singing fetish hmm...I wonder how that would work in the bedroom...uh...-brain overheats-

Anyways onto more 'safer' topics, usually I don't like Christine/Raoul pairing but this one was cute and it ended in Erik/Raoul so...I'll forgive ya ;P

Great job, please continue!

The Crazed Artist

PS. Happy to see you update this~ :)
re-harakhti chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I just had to love Erik's reasoning about why he was naked Raoul will never learn that he just can't win a discussion, unless he distracts Erik with sauciness!
whatevergirl chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Aww, that was hideously cute XD Well, the except the last bit. That made me laugh! :)
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Good: Aiyaa, your writing is making me feel giggly again. Such a masterful way of revealing little details left unsaid in "Garnier Hospital" through the easy, comfortable dialogue, which glosses a layer of playfulness over the underlying, serious issue (that was a sentence fragment *brick'd*). That kind of interaction between them is really wonderful; I'm glad it carried over from "Garnier Hospital" and into this fic _ Yare yare, even tho this is short, sometimes I feel like the amazingness of your writing is going to overwhelm me.

Anou ne, I'm also very happy that nobody said "home is where the heart is", yet the idea was implied in the final paragraphs. That really would've been too disappointing, ne? Thank you very much for dodging it :)

Bad: "Taken aback for a moment by the harshness of his voice, Raoul paused to really look at Erik; tense, which now that Raoul thought of it was uncommon nowadays; eyes practically blank with the effort to keep himself from revealing too much; and a clenched jaw that made one particular tendon in his jaw to protrude past the surrounding muscles, which meant that Erik was bracing himself for bad news." This is a run-on sentence. Like, way run-on.

Misc: Ooh, a continuation! *bounces and squeals* Yayness! *facepalm* Aiyaa, I'm such a terrible person; I really should be content with just "Garnier Hospital", because it was brilliant and contains so many wonderful things that it's more than enough to satisfy any cravings I get for something cute and humorous (can't say enough how much I adore the banter). But now that I know there's a continuation, my greedy heart wants more stuffed into it (I totally ripped that line off from a song X_x). So, I'll wait patiently for any updates, and be utterly grateful that there's a continuation in the first place. Thank you.
so2460done chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Awe, I love this set up. Just a straight fic would have been wrong, but I like the way youre going to go about it. :)

they're so cute. . money is always a touchy subject, but I guess it would be even worse for someone life Erik.

Ha, it's still POTO! Just and AU! :D
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww! Very cute! :)
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Well I'm not sure how far in the future this is meant to be set after GH, but I'd guess they have been living together for less than a year?

Erik's confession was sweet but should raise some red flags for Raoul if he's known him quite while but is unaware of Erik's profession/past and how he gained his immense wealth e.g. really important job or mega important family - things you share with your partner.

Nice to see Erik moving in bit by bit and Raoul not even noticing :-)
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Well we already knew that Erik can throw one hell of a hissy fit. I'm curious how he ended up rich (or filthy rich) though.