Reviews for And Many More
Gotham's Siren chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved this story, your writing style is wonderful :) Really enjoyed the interaction between Bruce and Jim here.
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Warm fuzziness galore. I adored this so much. It made me grin and giggle like I was a blimey cheerleader. Thank you for this!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
"Dick would be donning the black and blue he had been wearing long before he was one of Bludhaven's finest." I really like this line and the birthday card at the end. (and everything else)
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Another Jim story!

Amazing, the details were flodding my little blond brain with all sorts of imagery, and Bruce and Dick's talk was perfect!
KleinP chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was amazing. I loved it. Gordon is my second favourite character and you nailed him perfectly.

I loved Bullock's part and i loved the drinks part.

And yes the card at the end was brilliant. Keep this up. I hope top read another commissioner Gordon story soon.
Xander chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Amazing, as always but...

... can you please update Now and Then? Pretty please?
Quorkin chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I always like Gordon and Batman friendship interactions. I really liked this one. Glad that Gordon knows unlike others.

It was a fun piece and nothing really happens 'til the end. You established something that I hope more people do in the future.

Batman does have a sense of humor. I was irked by the line you wrote, "He was a man with a lame sense of humor, no match for that of his ward," because I find he does. If people do give him a sense of humor it's usually when he's younger or it's a comedy and it's OOC a little. Like that you got that aspect.

The card was pretty funny and it makes perfect sense for the relationship Bats and him have. They're the Knights of Gotham. Before it was triumvirate with Dent, but now they're the only two left.

Well write more! You've already written a lot so I'm not complaining but there can never be enough of your stories. I should review your others more since I've already read them. I was a lazy-butt, but I'll try to reread and review. You deserve it!