Reviews for The Gravedigger
Nicole chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Awesome chapter :) Knowing me you can already guess that I have a few things that I think you need to fix a little because they were a bit confusing. 1)you said that the skinner killed Miguel, but it was really Dexter. Dexter only staged it to look like a skinner killing
2) Was dexter calling angel the lieutenant because he's only a sergeant. Laguerta is the lieutenant. 3) angel is usually much more friendly and supportive of whatever deb and dex think. He's totally acting like an asshole in this chapter. In fact, he's acting like laguerta.
Nicole chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
I'm so happy u wrote more chapters! Its not everyday that someone continues writing a story that they began years ago. I applaude you for that! Thank u for taking my advice and fixing the "debs" issue :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
This is my favourite Dexter story out there, please upload and write some more. So much love for this.
Nicole chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
This is a very very very good story! I really like it :) just two things I wanted to say: 1) u hav dexter say "debs" a lot but thats really not her nickname. It's "deb". 2) y did u stop writing? It was getting so good!
LongRun chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Great writing! I really enjoyed this little AU, especially Dex-Quinn interactions. I hope you'll work on it again.
deathbybitching chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
First of all, this story is so compelling and well written it's incredible. Better writing than the Dexter books BY MILES. Also more interesting than season 5. I know you said you didn't think anyone would be interested in hearing your 'version' of season 5 but I really beg to differ. I know it's been a while, but please continue this story?
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Awesome Fic,

I'm really enjoying this so far and love the whole Ice Truck Killer/Bay Harbor Butcher copy cat idea. Nicely done.

You've done an amazing job and i just can't wait to see what you have in store for us next chapter.

Please Update Soon.
the Leander chapter 17 . 9/9/2010
Your writing is so lovely. I just adore it. And your Dexter-voice, so damn spot on. I have more fun reading this than actual Dexter books, honestly. xD;

I'd love it if you could continue; you have an original and cool plot here, and I'd really like to see it wrapped up. Of course it's understandable if you run out of time to finish or some such, but it'd still be wonderful to see more! This is one of my favorite stories on the site.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 17 . 9/9/2010
Still reading. I had to go back and reread the last chapter, but yeah.

Yeah, I think you'd be smart to wrap this up soon. I'd probably still read, after the premiere, but honestly, I would't care as much. Sorry.
the Leander chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
I really like your writing and characterization; you do a great job. The plot is nice so far and I can't wait to see more. Good work!
miikkuli chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
Very thrilling and well written! Please more!
LukeWater chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Yeah, definitely Quinn, but for once Dexter is doing something that maybe any normal person would do in that situation.

Gail is such a BITCH! She definitely deserved that wine in the face. Thank god it was red wine, to leave a nice bloody stain.
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Oh Dexter. Pay better attention. Is Quinn following him? Did Quinn see all that and, of course, misinterpert it? Stupid Gail. She's irritating. Understandably so, maybe, but irritating, non-the-less.
LukeWater chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
Agreed, you are my only Dexter fix, it's really sad...

Either you need to pump out like fifty chapters a night, or September needs to hurry up and be here :)
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Oh Dexter, shouldn't let that mask slip...

Anyways, I know it's been forever, but I'm glad you updated. Your writing is always lovely. Which is good, because Dexter can be secretly poetic.

And I just realized that the show doesn't come back on till September, so you're my Dexter fix for the moment. The only one I've really stuck with. Thanks for that.