Reviews for You Can't Kill Heroes
RenKiryu chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Oh my gosh, please keep writing this. This is so great I can barely stand it.
PuzzledBookie chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
This story is so epic! Please update soon! I'd love to keep reading!
devil-in-training chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This is great you should try and continue it
i say hello chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
liking it so far, but the song at the start is called 'bracelets' not 'you can't kill heroes'.
oldblackhat chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
continue! this is among the better new DA stories ive read!
Arry Pottair chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
I know you published this like a million years ago but it's so cool! I like it, it's a good idea. And you don't see many new (7th year) DA stories that are more then one-shots. U should pick this up again! please?
oldblackhat chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I really like this, it's a good idea! It got me thinking about all the things they could have done in the DA both the 5th and 7th versions! Llike formalized spying on slytherins who are the children of death eaters-like not casual (they happen uppon a situation ideal for spying) but formalized with plans thought out in advance. Then like tell McGonnagal. I mean sure you could say that the parents won't tell the kids important stuff but sometimes they'll say generals that are still general or the adults'll slip up like sirius did on the light sida things in OotP in talking about the "secret weopen" voldy was after to harry and gang at grimmauld place.
Lynnie Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
NEVILLE! NO! I didn't mind Lavender quite as much because she's a 'daft dimbo' as Hermione put it, but it still made sad.. But, Neville? That almost made me cry!