Reviews for From Tragedy Comes Life And Love
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 13 . 11/13/2017
I don't care that you killed Ron. I just wish you hadn't killed off Sprot and Flitwick, my two favourite profs beside Remus of course.)
quillkeeper chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Gravida declaro. Good spell.
NessieCullen9 chapter 16 . 1/1/2015
Overall, a good story. Pacing could use a little work, as some spots were a little bumpy or crammed with too much information, and character arcs would have been more fluid with a little more depth and build-up. Also keep an eye out for words that sound the same but bear different meanings according to spelling and/or punctuation; I can't recall specifics now, but there was one such error or more in almost every chapter. That could simply be the fault if typos and auto-correct; that's the reason I say just read carefully for those. Happens to all of us. I've always been partial to the pairing, and overall this was an enjoyable read. :-)
twibe chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Hehe it really is fanfiction when the babies already has a sex that early on ;P really like it so far though :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
that was a really cute story. i was a bit reluctant at first and when they said she has lucius twins i was like" there gotta eba catch a spell or potion ro somethint o change the paternity" nciely done!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
that achutly helps set the time frame in my brain a bit more. thanks.
angel897 chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
enjoyed this story
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I love it
horcruxhorror chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
What's this about Slytherin's cauldron? I thought the locket had belonged to Salazar Slytherin and had been passed down through his family which is how Tom Riddle's mother had it, and how he was the heir of Slytherin... I'm sorry, that just confused me a little. I really like this story though.
Darkess93 chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I really like Serenity Mae Lupin and Lilly May Lupin, and I LUV your story lol
Darkess93 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
heyy love your story and what about Lilly Mae Lupin? and Hayley Marie Lupin?
Alice chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
Yay! you killed ron oops i mean awww you killed Ron "nervous laugher" um bye!
MercedesBlakeney chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
ok, that's seriously awkward and my heart goes out to them! she even told him that she'd be cool with it! ugh, can't wait til i get to the part when they get a real first time :)
MichaelaLupin chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Aww, that was soo sweet. Love the Hermione/Remus relationship. Remus my favourite Hogwarts teacher:-)
Izzycullen6 chapter 11 . 11/18/2010