Reviews for A Sale on Ramen
Masked Man obito chapter 4 . 6/26
Naruto should have still been on kakashi's team I mean since Minato is kakashi's teacher
The Violin.
Wrinix chapter 1 . 3/18
Good story. Always a fan of Naru/ Ayame. Keep writing!
moodysavage chapter 4 . 2/17
Darn, writing not running. Stupid autocorrect.
moodysavage chapter 4 . 2/17
Okay I guess that could have been more diplomatic and constructive. What can I say, I'm currently exhausted. It would have worked better if you had had Naruto and the daughter fall sleep on the couch or something and the dad thinking it was cute or something and leaving them on the couch or putting a blanket on them. Otherwise it's too much like a twelve-year-old boy wish-fulfillment fantasy. Lots of good ideas so I encourage you to keep running :)
moodysavage chapter 4 . 2/17
Annnnnnddd no. A father would not send a 12 year old boy to sleep with his daughter no matter how much he loves appoves of the boy.
Tepheris chapter 14 . 10/28/2016
This is a great beginning for a story. Please come back and continue the story.
Kikuriki chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Aniki is brother, but mostly used for an older brother. Otouto is what Iruka would call Naruto, not Aniki. Aniki is what Naruto would call Iruka.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
I don't care if this story is done, I don't care if you never even read this. Fuck you for making Naruto a little brat who hates Minato. For someone who wants to be hokage, he hates his father for doing his JOB? How does that make any kind of sense!? Way to butcher a character.
Mokkel chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
i don't know why you stopped writing but this story is too good to be left incomplete
no chapter 4 . 5/31/2016
cacashey senpie
Zaliya Lily chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
can't wait til the next chapter
Axcel chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Clan marriage does not involve name changes following the husbandks name. It has to do with the involved fanimies' prestige to determine who marries into what clan. Or, if you have no clan such as in the Yondaime's case, you are by default considered a member of the clan (technically marrying Kushina who was literally royalty since Uzu no Kuni was ruled by her clan made him Uzumaki Minato).
trviasgames911 chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
nice story and love this chapter but hate the fact that you changed to teams around but I will get through it though.
kurifu gari chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
As redundant as this is you should also include sadness and sorrow (the song in the anime during the third's funeral) it would add a melodramatic theme to your music section