Reviews for A Sale on Ramen
Shadowpawzzz chapter 1 . 10/31
This was a good story sorry to hear you were losing your mojo for writing. Try and keep up the good work thou, your story was fun and fast and definitely a good read.
MysticSea88 chapter 14 . 10/28
It's a really good story that I love please don't stop updating 8 been following it for the last 3 yrs! Please stop killing me slowly! Lol
Foxy-Floof chapter 14 . 9/14
Damn. That's intense. I hope you're not too busy with real-life to put together the next chapter. This is really really good.

I love the steadily diverging lines that are developing between canon and this story... The differences are pervasive, and the action is well-written, with a flair for flow and pacing.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 9/13
It's cheesy, but that doesn't stop it being cute and really sweet.
Makes me think of cannolli filled with sweet cream and fruit.
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 9/12
Shikaku as a Jounin-Sensei?

That's freaking awesomesauce!
I've never ever read a story with Shikaku playing the part of Sensei to Naruto. This is going to be INTERESTING.
xfighter4 chapter 14 . 7/22
Nice story!
Black Caesar chapter 4 . 7/21
Wow do you even know anything bout the Narutoverse please research proper and on proper not Fandom ignorance when talking bout aspects of Naruto of Naruto. Next how dump is it to hand the information about the seal that contains the Kyūbi to a genin. LAST (cause really can't continue ready this story even though I love the romance between Naruto and Ayame) way to go on making the Uzumaki clan even more insignificant than Kishimoto but yet saying Namikaze was clan which still not NEVER been mention or said to be one even Hatake and Shimu has received clan mention but yet everyone 'insane' Fandom follower wants to make the Namikaze more than what it really is just the last name of one of the greatest shinobi to ever live that it.
Black Caesar chapter 3 . 7/21
You shouldn't call things what they're not. That scroll was not the Famous Scroll of Seals also known as Forbidden Scroll. THE Forbidden Scroll has the Multiple Shadow Clone which is the Kinjutsu version of the Shadow Clone second it only possess jutsu that were forbidden by the Shodaime becaise of danger of caster or consider inhuman containing mostly jutsu of the Nidaime like the Edo Tensei and then Shiki Fūjin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal) is included. I don't believe Clan Heads can become Jonin sensei for Genin squad because of clan responsibilities and not to mention the danger of being s clan head only exception being war, shortage of shinobi force, request if still an active shinobi and specialty like Aburame or Inuzuka
make more chapter 9 . 7/13
I was about to say DEATH BY RAMEN! XD
PRICEOFSKY chapter 14 . 6/11
very nice
JTheFireLord chapter 14 . 6/11
plz update soon!
Really after having temporarily incapacitated all of the chunnins only naruto was able to kill one. What the hell, the others(Fu and Ino) it seems are more interested in making conversation. They considered the samurai and thugs as mere annoyances so why waste time on them, move around them for now and take care of the chunnins(the major threat who were bound and then go back to taking care of the rest. The fight scene was really disappointing in that aspect. With Kakuzu and the other S-rank shinobi present there was no need to drag the fights with the chunnins out to such an extent, he will be an impossible opponent to defeat even with all four of them working together...
pyro357 chapter 14 . 5/31
Update soon
Okiro Benihime chapter 4 . 5/21
Wow really? So he spends the first 3 chapters being a really forgiving kid with a heart of gold, who even understood why the hokage kept his heritage a secret, yet he blew a fucking gasket when he found out Minato was his father? I don't think it helps that you wrote literally the coldest goddamn goodbye letter in the history of literature, I mean shit dude, Minato wasn't a cunt as is commonly believed, he loved his kid and he could have shown that in the letter. I hope the third sets him straight, and barring that, Jiraiya.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 5/21