Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
I loved this so much!3
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
This is great so far
Jenaura chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. Other than a few small spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, I was able to read it without a hitch. I am so glad you write these wonderful fanfictions and always look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
God dammit I cried like a big baby this whole thing I love your stories especially this one anything that can make me cry like I did is a keeper keep writing no matter what anyone says cause this is awesome
lisab2012 chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
That was so beautiful ... *sigh*
Claire chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
I did enjoy your story, in fact have enjoyed most of your work. I'm a Sam girl myself, and must admit I'm into whumping my poor baby so he can get some much deserved cuddles & comfort.

I'm coming in a bit late, but had a statement to make to Sam Padalecki, and all the other nay-sayers, four simple words I've seen on many other sites..Don't Like, Don't Read. Hit the back button, and move on about your buisness, no flames necessary.

I have done this myself a few times- there have been stories in various fandoms I just didn't like, so I said "Okay, I don't like that." I backed out, and went on to find a story I did like. If it was a case of not liking the story/not liking the pairing, I did not say anything-that's a matter of personal taste, and each of us has our own taste. If it's a pretty major point of canon, saying for example that Edward Elric the Full Metal Alchemist lost his right leg & left arm, I did put a note saying "Please get your canon correct."

Just my two cents.
AlyLeo93 chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
:) wonderful story! :)
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome chapter so far :)
cherry619 chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
I decided to come back and review after re-reading this wonderful story again, because I believe I never did so the first time around *face palm* and I wanted to say, yet again, what a great job you did. I felt myself stuck through the ringer with Sam, I felt pity and anger and sadness and humor and all these emotions! Which is exactly what a good fic should pull out of it's readers, and you do it beautifully. (And I *cough cough* saw the 'scathing' review I don't even want to call it a review, it was a personal attack from a more than likely immature, jealous person. He/she still needs a swift kick in the rear till this day) So glad you never let that get you down though, because the reviews speak for themselves over 1,000 people don't lie.

Charity
ccase13 chapter 32 . 3/12/2012
This is a wonderful story. I would think that in this universe, Sammy did not go to Stanford completely estranged from John and certainly not from Dean. Comming that close to death and spending all that time hovering over an ICU tends to change people forever. John and Dean and Bobby would likely never lose their fear that Sam might relapse at any second.

You really did draw a wonderful picture of them in the hospital. John even took them on that trip to the Grand Canyon that Dean is still secretly pining for in the show universe.
SurviveEternity chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Is it leukemia? If I remember correctly, strange bruises are connected to leukemia. And, when I googled the other symptoms (Rash, bloody nose, exhaustion), the first result that came up had to do with leukemia.

Also, fantastic story! :D
kissacazador chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
I'm all caught up to chapter ten and I really want to read more, but I'm getting sleepy. Its so sad to think Sam might have that disease, but John, Dean and Bobby are taking it much worse.

So glad that darn doctor finally figured it out and let Sam's family see him.
Armygirl0604 chapter 32 . 8/6/2011
"Christo." That one little line really touched off the ending and actually made it PERFECT! It injected just enough of the Winchester humor into the story to make it a non-chick-flick moment, which was absolutely perfect and SO in character. You did SUCH a good job with this story and I'm happy to have read it. I hope you have more in store for us soon. Happy writing! :D
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »