Reviews for When Two Worlds Collide
chapter 30: Instead: make sure to keep himself inbetween his youngest and the precipice. Not his youngest inbetween hilself and the precipice.
I should've studied for finals, but thanks for giving me a reason not to. I loved this story!
Identicality chapter 32 . 12/23/2015
This was such a good story and the medical jargon was excellent and seemed believable to me.
hypercell chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Btw this is not procedure for cps. I think the parents still have power and cps takes longer to,respond
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 32 . 4/4/2015
This was an amazing story and I enjoyed it immensely. I loved the family dynamics and I absolutely love seeing how awesome the family is for rallying around Sammy to help him fight his illness. I had to read it from start to finish. You are an amazing author and I enjoy reading your works.
Neko-Chaann chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I loved this so much!3
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
This is great so far
Jenaura chapter 32 . 7/14/2013
Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. Other than a few small spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors, I was able to read it without a hitch. I am so glad you write these wonderful fanfictions and always look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
God dammit I cried like a big baby this whole thing I love your stories especially this one anything that can make me cry like I did is a keeper keep writing no matter what anyone says cause this is awesome
lisab2012 chapter 22 . 4/12/2013
That was so beautiful ... *sigh*
Claire chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
I did enjoy your story, in fact have enjoyed most of your work. I'm a Sam girl myself, and must admit I'm into whumping my poor baby so he can get some much deserved cuddles & comfort.

I'm coming in a bit late, but had a statement to make to Sam Padalecki, and all the other nay-sayers, four simple words I've seen on many other sites..Don't Like, Don't Read. Hit the back button, and move on about your buisness, no flames necessary.

I have done this myself a few times- there have been stories in various fandoms I just didn't like, so I said "Okay, I don't like that." I backed out, and went on to find a story I did like. If it was a case of not liking the story/not liking the pairing, I did not say anything-that's a matter of personal taste, and each of us has our own taste. If it's a pretty major point of canon, saying for example that Edward Elric the Full Metal Alchemist lost his right leg & left arm, I did put a note saying "Please get your canon correct."

Just my two cents.
AlyLeo93 chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
:) wonderful story! :)
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
awesome chapter so far :)
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »