Reviews for Yeah, Thanks for that
Please update! :D
Mojojojo chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
UPDATE DAMMIT UPDATE!
Nocturnas Resting chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bribright91 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love your version of Hikari. Thanks for sharing and I hope one day you will come back to complete this fic!
PensiveProsperity chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Update, Update, Update Goshdamn you Update already! !
rianifitria chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This is a brilliant fic. I hope you're going to continue with it... but since it's been 2-3 years since last update, I doubt it. But I can wish!
SilverShadow123 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Nice humor!
Glassstar93 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Update plz!
The Lone Rurouni chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
A very interesting an good story so far. Any updates planned?
rianifitria chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Is there a possibility of this being continued? It's been more than a year of hiatus already...
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
The 'baffle with bullshit' thing had me laughing.
shadow gods of the fallen chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
please update soon i really like your story. so what is going to happen next? can't wait.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
LOL! 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit' WOW that's gonna be like.. my favorite quote from now on! ohh the brilliance!~ :D too bad ur not updating.
darkyshana chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
update? like this idea cant wait for more
lionkit chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
HOOOOLLYYYY CRAAAAP! My lips was like O and my eyes was like O.O the whole story and at the end of the chapter I was on the floor rolling around and laughing my heads off until my belly and sides are hurt and my face ach!

Oohhhh, please don't stop now, I really like your story, can't wait for the next chapter.