Reviews for Six Months
dannystar9 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I was going to guess Cuddy, but then I didn't. So it was Cuddy!
dannystar9 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I think it's Chase or House. Chase would probably piss the world off in this scenario and House could either do something heartfelt, perverse, or annoying. :)
dannystar9 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
"showing why there was a double D in her last name" That's awesome!
dannystar9 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I think Chase is a dumbass is a legit disease!
unexpected sabotage chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
That was awesome! I laughed through most of this fic lol xD
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Amazing ending, I love the 'yes but we can make sex anytime we want.' Amazingness, and so according to your profile you did meet her?
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I love your sex scenes, that doesn't sound right... But I just love them, they're so beautifully written, with that romantic, yet still soft, lovable side to them. Yet at the same time they're amazingly sexy. I don't make much sense... I want the voice to be Foreman (I have no idea why) but I think it's Chase.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
They are best friends..., I'm loving that, and their teasing flirting friendship. Plus I've had a crush on my best friend before... I know the pain!
Great chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
I must get up in two hours and here I am reading!

OH - MY - GOD!

this is... simply... Hot and funny!

Awesome! LOL
Kay8abc chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
I really love the line, "You are woman, hear you roar." I also love the lines following, they just take to long to type out, and I'm too lazy to copy and paste. I really enjoyed the mind games as well.

lockers34 chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
it was great

i love the part where thirteen goes... "jealous"

what in the world does bamf mean ? O.o
13DaysOfSummer chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Cute story! It was very funny! It was a good, and i'm sad that you stopped it there. But it was a good place to end it..
imaginex3 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
OHMIGOD! That's awesome that you're gonna meet JMo! You should tell her to hook up with thirteen this season! Lol that would make my enire year to see that! Lol good luck and have fun on spring break I loved the ending to your story btw!
Less than 13 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
now i'm going to be a bamf and attach keys to my slacks. that way, i won't lose them - the pants i mean. haha no. kidding :P

another entertaining chapter from you. nicely written and a funny to the end :) (- there he limps!)

so i take it you're not from new york...? it's exciting nonetheless and good luck! i hope you do finally meet her. and tell her (from me) that she really needs to get back on House (or get with 13, both if possible - haha) or i'll gag on the chadley going on from the last episode.

looking forward to your next fic! :D -waiting patiently-
Amazon Life chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
Aww! Great ending to the story! XD Cuddy's awesome, helping them with their plan. And oh... that was hot. XD

Can't wait for your next story! Please, tell me you already have something in mind. :D

Btw, omg, that's so cool that you'll meet JMo! You HAVE to take pictures and show us! :D