Reviews for Impasse
Knackard chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Maybe I'm dense, but is the book he's holding something along the lines of "Living With a Sex Addict" or one of those? Anyway, this story hits me right where I feel things, in my groin. Beautifully-written.
MamaMarie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Yes! Finally Bella gets a backbone.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Well written. Edward seems just a touch clueless, eh?

If he wanted her, he should have given it up.

Well done.
Anabely chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is awesome. You did a really good job giving Edward a (almost) legitimate point of view.
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wait...she left him because she noting getting laid enough. Did I read that right? of so...what a bitch.
pinky317 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh wow...my mind is blown. I love this story! You should seriously consider writing more Twilight stories or maybe even (hopefully) continuing this one. I don't know if this story was meant to be humerous, but I found it a bit funny when Edward is talking about how Bella is kinda obsessed with the "getting physical" thing. I'm putting you and this story on alert just in case you're feeling inspired to write.

Keep up the awesome writing :)
prettyflour chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Impasse indeed!
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
awesome writing skills. But im a HEA kinda gurl.
HammerHips chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*looks sheepish* BAAA! *snickers* Okay, I just now decided to fuck off of writing for a bit and read something new...and this has been on my list for quite some time.

Well, fuck me sideways with a chainsaw. Why the hell aren't you writing? You're FABULOUS. I absolutely loved this and would kill to see it extended into a multi-chap. Yep, I would.

I love your writing style and it flows effortlessly. You did a fuckhot job of writing Edward's POV, and he seemed much more real than SMeyer's version. I loved the way your Eddie saw Bella.

This truly was amazing. *does fancy hand clap like they do at the opera and shit*
AnxUnwrittenLife chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Awe, I really like this story.

I was impressed how you could stuff so much back story and detail in relatively few words. I like you writing style and I hope you continue! I understand how hard it is to put yourself out there by posting a story, I finally just got up the nerves myself, good job!

P.S. Poor Bells!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. I'm also curious about the different ways you might take this had it not been marked complete. Would you consider writing more? What I wonder most, after reading this one shot, is what Bella does after she drives away in the car. Does she find someone who appreciates her desires, or does Edward try again?

I'm putting this story on watch just in case you continue this, and I'm definitely putting you on Author alert because I would gladly read whatever you create.

Congrats on your first story! It was very well done.

Becca
budtrixjake chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'd LOVE to see you add to this and make it a BxJ story!

Please please PLEASE!

Great start!
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
For such a short piece that was great! I especially loved the end - how Alice called and Bella departed. Will you consider doing another story? You could always expand this one too - even got a few ideas how. Though it is perfect as it is. Thank you! I'll put you on author alert. :)
GLee68 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
wow for a first effort that was pretty dynamic!

impact!

didn't see it coming... for sure...

well done!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Way to go Bella. I think this could be continued. I'm gonna put you on author alert.