Reviews for Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
AMAZING! It was a thrill to read this.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I find myself totally enthralled with all your stories but I really like the ones involving Jack, Chuck and Blair. Which is weird because I'm a die hard CB fan, I wouldn't think I'd like them but I do. Great twist in this one shot. It's true how fine CB's line is between overwhelming hate and overwhelming love.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Some people write stories.

You write art.

Perfectly written.
past-the-pacific chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
. . .Is it wrong that I feel sorry for poor Jack?

Seriously, that was amazing. The way you write is just beautiful and this oneshot blew me away with its emotional depth and intensity. Fantastic job!
maxiana-x chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow, that was so dark and delicious and amazing. Who could be a better con artist than our dear B? Of course she'd do whatever it took to save Chuck.

I love this so much. Brilliant writing.
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This story was incredible. Just beautiful. I am so glad you decided to take a moment to pen a one-shot when it is not something you usually do. :D

I am not sure why, but the themes reminded me a lot of your Chlex story Evergreen. I loved that one too.
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was wonderful. I just love your writing, it is so different from anything else on here. You go beyond some contrite storyline and create something that is just captivating. Thanks for sharing your talent :-)
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow. I was so angry reading this and thinking that Blair was cheating on Chuck with Jack. But I stuck with it and figured out she wasn't really dead but had tricked him out of the money for Chuck before I got to the end. Unique one shot. Intense.
mysterygirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Why would you ever think of this Catheryne? I could not go on...
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was wonderful! I loved the twists of the story. You portray their passion so well, and I really like your writing style. :D
cakebakery chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i had to bow down, to u for picking a word, a sentence so right so its beacoming very artsy and beautiful.. i'm not a fan, maybe the fact that i'm not thinking that blair is really give in, i mean, i know she'll do anything 4 chuck *but 4 me,i think it's more chuck do anything 4 blair LOL* but blair is so smart, she scheme a lot but not in tht way..

but i had some moment,that i love.. esp in the last scene.. when chuck angry towards blair :)
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was a beautifully written story! You are just as good at one shots as multi-chapter stories.
3venst4r chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
For a moment there you got me worried. I can accept Jack's obsession with Blair but I would not believe that Blair would love him back. But you just made it work. (On the flip side, you made it that Jack is capable of love.) Despite Jack's shrewdness, Blair blinded him with her supposed love just to get everything back for her one true love. Then Chuck in his jealous rage contemplated killing her and preferred her dead than knowing that she is out there with another man.

IMO, Despite the dark qualities of each character - you made them human. I like that you wrote it in such a way that we get to see each character's motivation thus somehow redeem them.

I like a lot of parts in this one shot but my favorite is Blair and Chuck's scene in the end. *Sigh* I just love them together. This story will stick with me for a bit.

Thank you for another wonderful story!
BSlover1812 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
god. wow. that was just, wow. i swear my eyes were wide and my mouth hung open the whole time. amazing
dkmm1999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I always love your angst and this one did not disappoint. You are one of the few, if not only author on here that does justice to C/B's dark side. Great job as always.