Reviews for The Guilty Ones
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh! Hotness! xD Thanks for writing this. ;D I just hope they would do it for REAL already. xD
gleefreak101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010

Hot!

haha

That was awesome :)

I watched the People's Choice Awards and TOTALLY drooled all over myself ;) lol

And I agree, it's not only her beauty that I admire, it's her insane talent as well.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Can I just say, that I hardly ever comment or review. But this story was WOW just OMG freaking WOW. I loved it.
Maria102375 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is so great. I love how you capture the uncertainty in Rachel and the steaminess that is Puckleberry...Keep it up./.
Angie38 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
My new years resolution was to review more, I'm an avid reader but a horrible reviewer, mainly because unlike writers, I just don't know what to say. This was a great chapter, It's hard to find mature stories written for a teenage show (even it they are all grown) but you are one of my favorite story tellers and this was a great story!
ufc91 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great fic.

And on Lea: After reading this fic I looked up the info, and wow! She looks so lovely! Between her fashion sense, her strength to like herself as she is ("Jewish" nose and all), her strength to voice her opinions, and her amazing voice (My new theme song is her version of "Don't Rain on My Parade"), it's hard not to be a little in look up to her/have a crush on her.

I'm right with you there. :P
kezabobeza chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
hm sorry I dont know what happened...its more real ya know what I mean. I love when puck stays as himself and doesnt suddenly turn all mister "onewoman man" and lovey dovey on me. any way cheers for the story. I dig it :)
kezabobeza chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
oh ok dont even worry about your comas and past/present tense. I love it! damn it, it's unhealthy how addicted to puck/rachel fanfic I am. This the kind of fic i like cause its closer to what would be real y
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
love it
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lea looked sexy. the end

this was better...it was so victorian romance novel! very tasteful and classy... and tense, psht...the tense mixing was very post modern :P
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
D*mn. That was incredible. LOVE Spring Awakening. Oh and Lea in that dress? Definitely drool worthy.

I'll send you the chapter soon I swear! Possibly in less than seven hours because 1. I need sleep and 2. there is a definite possibility that I will get a snow day tomorrow.