Reviews for Sinful Delights
youngandmature chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Sad :(
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awwww Esme&Carlisle love story was such a dreamy love story! I loved 'He was more romantic than a sixteen years old boy had the right to be.' young Carlisle really was! I just wished it had ended with Esme's POV of the moment they confirmed Edward was their lost son... * no complain intended* Now on to babble about Pavlov's Bell :D
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Thank you for Esme and Carlisle's back story, I enjoyed reading it. A nice closure to ST.
CaptainNapkin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww :( Poor Esme. At least Carlisle did return :) - which I knew would happen of course but you know.. :D I dont particually like the parents... :/ They were very judgemental. Its really sad she never kept Edward - though it wouldnt make the story Sinful Thoughts work, would it? Its also sad that Carlisles parents never told him about the baby, and sent him away. *shakes head* who would do that? Seriously. Awesome outtake! :P

~ I know :D I like your writing though, so why not work through all your stories. They are really good to read :P
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww poor esme I wud die to give up my son :"(
Katluva0323 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Awh..that was so sweet. I truly loved it. Twas sad yet touching at the same time. Great job )

(short review this time, weird, I know. Haha.)

~Rae~
my1edward chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh, that's heartbreaking that Edward's parents never told him about the pregnancy and sent him away; both of them must have been pining for each other, but poor Esme in particular would have suffered. I was overjoyed when Carlisle came back to her as soon as he could, but just missing the baby by hours-too sad. Knowing this background makes me happier for Carlise and Esme that they've found Edward. I can't believe they would ever turn their backs on him, no matter how odd the situation with Bella might have initially seemed to them.
Marianka chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Thats so sad and emotional..)
hol119 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Just excellent. I loved your Sinful Thoughts story & it was s good to see things from Esme's POV. Just awesome. Thanks so much for writing this & sharing it with us.
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm from a small town in Vermont. Even in the 80's, the condoms were behind the counter in the Pharmacy. It was always thought of as the boys responsibility. I feel so lucky now considering I always relied on the condom not to break.

joice84 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Esme Carllaio and poor , was so quickli lost the childe , and reubion with great love!I love its story it so great!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Thanks for explaining Esme's reason for giving Edward up for adoption.
LiLi26 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It a really nice idea to have make this outtake, to know what Esme had been through and to see the love between her and Carlisle. It explains a lot, especially why Edward was adopted.

:D
kimbella chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
thats so sad! i wouldnt have been able to be that strong !
LVQueen1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I think I like the outtakes just as much as the main story. Definitely gives a bit more insight to Carlisle and Esme.