Reviews for What If
Bedazzled-BookDragon chapter 3 . 1/21
I just thought of a solution... You can put the story up for adoption!...
Bedazzled-BookDragon chapter 4 . 1/9
No no no no no! You have to listen to Halt! "Nothing is ever really impassable! If you just overcome this seemly impassable barrier... Then I'm sure you'll have more ideas sprouting out of nowhere! And I'll be waiting...
Fion-On chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Um. Ok.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
"Interesting" story.
hi chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I really like your fanfic and i know it would be a lot more work for you but i really would love it if you rewrote it. I found npthing wrong the writing and its a lot better than other writers on fanfiction.
ranger 52 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
please continue i want to know what happens you are an amzing writer :] carry on ranger and never give up
Sherlocklives221B chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Please please please write more! PLEASE! I'm begging you!
Sherlocklives221B chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh. My. GOSH. Best story EVER!
The-blackfirewolf chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
i suggest that if you arent going to complete this story then take it off of the complete status so people (like me) realize its not actuarlly finished. thx.
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Do you think you could try again, this story is really good! I hope you'll at least consider it? :)
HellsAngel chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
How about you just make a "1 month later or 2 months later" story about halt having sex with will? or the the rapists breaking out of prison and coming for revenge?
Stormbreaker0100 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I like it. I think that Alda, Bryn, and Jerome are disgusting enough to do something like that. Don't worry about Writer's Block: I'm sure you're tired of hearing it. I get it all the time. I have like a thousand reviews on this one story I decided to write one day and I'm like: what the heck am I going to do with this? I'm still not exactly sure. But I like you story. If you decide to continue, by all means, do so. I look forward to it. I may have built off of it so I could have an ending. But great writing! keep up the good work!
angel-san801 chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Well, I'm sad to see you're not continuing this, but I guess I can understand. I've only been writing for about four months, and I've already had that "oh my god, how am I going to finish this?" feeling quite a few times. But whether or not you're ever able finish or rewrite or whatever, I enjoyed the chapters you did write. Especially the first one. Hooray for rape! (what?) Yeah, I'm a sick little pervert, but really that was awesome. _
The Mystery FanFic Critic chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
I forgive you. :) I honestly think you left off at a good place. And don't worry - year-long writer's block happens to lots of people (including me) and its never pretty. Just work on something else and maybe someday you'll get an idea to continue with this one, because it really is an interesting fanfic.
Mangaluv chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I friggan love you for this, and I was left with a red face and widely opened mouth when I read Will's request for the kiss. I can't wait the next five seconds of posting this and pressing the next button to chapter three. Mag-Ni-Fi-cent
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »