Reviews for Work to Keep
mrspencil chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Just found this, and really enjoyed it. I like your view of what goes on inside Holmes' head and there are some very IC moments. Thank you

Mrs P
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Lovely story :D
wlk68 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This was excellent and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
jaws chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I do very much like this. Very good story! Keep up the good work!
andi chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I thought it was missing something as well - good story:)
AnonymousBlu chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You are a master. This was just awesome. I know I've read it at least 3 times already.
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
"the nether region of parliament" - the crotch of the building, into which many crotches spew

I loved this line.

Also, agreed to a) and to b). Well done all around!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful story! I agree, Watson recovered much too quickly, and I love your take on this gap in the movie. Wonderful!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderfully written, I really enjoyed it. Keep writing!
42-Sporks chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was...wow. Stunning. You hit every note flawlessly. There's not a single word I would change. Thanks so much for posting :) This is a work of art, truly.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Firstly my dear I owe you a message! I'm so sorry, Uni is horrifically busy and I have an exam on monday. Why are you reading my fic, you might ask, well, Holmes is in my exam so it's completely apt ;) hehe, though in all seriousness it has genuinely made me want to go back to my revision of the stories so I'm rather glad I clicked this link (I also only today remembered to check my other email account wherein ffn stuff goes!)

moving on.

this was brilliant. a great missing scene and more importantly amazingly in-character. the voices were spot on, and more importantly funny :D the same humour from the film is more than present in your fic here-perfectly done :) and that's coming from someone up to her eyeballs in studying Doyle's work too hehe.

I hope this finds you well my dear (OH that reminds me, I loved holmes saying that to watson too hee) and I promise once I finish my exams I shall respond to your message with more apologies of lateness therein too x
Kakyd chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Somehow you keep writing stories in fandoms just as I'm starting to take interest in them. I like this pattern. :o)

Great story; I really like the whole bromance aspect of the movie and this stayed right in line with that. I notice that you've also mentioned how they met in the stories as well. Nice addition. I'd certainly like to see you write more in this fandom. Thanks for writing. :o)
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I completely agree. Watson is blown up, and gets some shrapnel in his back? No burns? Then all of a sudden Holmes is giving them a big ass diamond? They rushed the good bits... [

I love this. Completely. I love the brotherhood between them, and I think you wrote Holmes really well, and got his humour just right.

Poor Watson, he gets bashed around a bit, doesn't he? XD
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Good fic, great writing style, Holmes and Watson, both "in character" and yes, Watson did recover too quicky from all the hits and punches and explosions he got!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Loved it. :) Brilliant work! I really, really liked this one.

i love holmes and watson as close, close brothers, and you really captured that here. :) Great work,

Bundi