Reviews for Muggle Marriage Law 51599
Sarahburch chapter 38 . 7/27
Please update
I really dunno what to say... I liked the angst part but it would have made more sense if they didn't realize that they were in love with each other...otherwise what sane person hands over the love of her life to another person and the rape and Hermione falling head over Heels in love with her rapist doesn't make much sense to me cuz it is so un Hermione and un-gryffindor like...
shadowfax00 chapter 8 . 6/25
God this was the worst piece of fiction I have ever read. This is SO demeaning towards women! He rapes her repeatedly, and now she's in love with him!? It's the most vile thing I have come across in a while. This is NOT ROMANCE. How dare you try and pass this off as some "romance" thing?!
THIS IS A CRIME. She is the most pathetic useless weak and abhorrent character I have read. Gryffindor "LION" my foot! Even animals have better self respect than her! Any other woman would have KILLED herself after being demeaned and treated like a piece of shit and being TORTURED in the name of foreplay.
MY SKIN IS LITERALLY CRAWLING. I feel like throwing up. That's how bad this piece of garbage is. YUCK!
malugargula chapter 38 . 6/11
Great fic
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/2
Draco doesn't deserve her. I honestly think that this was not love. It was Stockholm syndrome. I don't know how she loved him when all he did was torture her and rape her.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 38 . 5/29
This is one of the BEST Dramione fanfics I've ever had the pleasure to read! It had everything- from a witty loving and changed Draco, steamy love making, Daddy Draco, and a softy Luciusī¸ I LOVE IT ALL WITH NY HEART AND SOUL
non/dub-consent rape. I'm not into pro-rape fic. Trying to soften rape by calling it other names is offensive.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 3/14
It's called an unforgivable curse for a reason. He would go to jail or any uses of the 3. Weren't there other things you could have done instead? You said he was an asshole in the beginning but what you should have said was that he is an evil rapist.
TRAP999 chapter 38 . 1/20
Ur fic was really amazing !
Guest chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
Wonderful story! I loved it.
Revenger2.0 chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
That's good,you are bery talented but I had to stay up up till 4:00 am to finish it
Inggita chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
Ah so sweet in the end..full of heartfelt tugs! :) good job :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
...this isn't Draco being a piece of shit. This is rape. How could they possibly fall in love after this?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2016
Yep... Chapter 7 was enough for me...seriously wtf!?
Dramionelover394 chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
I don't understand this at all...