Reviews for Muggle Marriage Law 51599
RosiexCullen chapter 38 . 10/9
I found it today and couple hours later I'm done. Ut was such an amazing story! *-* Written so well that it was extra smooth to read and God it was keeping on the edge of the seat, till the last few chapters I was crying over how unfair it was that they won't get together but they were! I love this story so much :-D You are a great writer! 3
LovEToReadit chapter 38 . 10/8
I have never left a negative review. I will break that for this. Rape, abuse, rape again, thoughts of suicide, but she is falling in love with him? No apologies and a two year old that talks like an eight year old. I hope future work is more thought out. This whole peice just hurts my brain to read. I do hope you don’t believe this is how real relationships should work.
This book is a mess. I wouldn't reccomend it.
cllyles chapter 1 . 9/26
It’s kind of disgusting that y’all think it’s good to constantly have Hermione raped. That kind of strife doesn’t make for a great story. Rape for the sake of rape is disgusting and you should be ashamed.
You made me cry
Stockholm’s syndrome exists and it’s a problem and yes it happens and no that doesn’t mean it’s a bad story ..it’s pretty good
A powerless womAn in a helpless situation...what must she do ? Loved the emotions from Hermione
Really good story ...do not get put off by the bad reviews..I am so so glad I read it
This is really good ...emotional roller coaster
Cruelty and bad people are a part of this world ..also Marital rape exists...so glad authors don’t shy away from these topics..literature is meant for us to experience all the goods and bad in the world ..this story is worth a read ..
Scorpia11 chapter 38 . 7/9
Okay so I know this will be a lot but...first I appreciate the warnings...they were great but seriously messed up beginning esp of he was supposed to have joined the order by the end of the war. Second I'm super happy they had a happy ending but realistically someone that abusive wouldn't change that easily...happy he did but it was difficult to believe. Lastly I dont see how Hermione could love him in the beginning even though he abused her...I mean seriously abused her. The details, back story, writing, and everything else was fantastic!
Enchanteddreamer4ever chapter 7 . 2/2
Submission
utah chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This story is seriously disturbing. How can a strong woman like Hermione be like that?
She should have never forgiven him at the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The sequel of this story is way better than this. I really liked it. This one is so not in place
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
I guess the order of phoenix won the battle in this story then why are muggle borns asked to submit their wands. Why not both the parties? This seems like Voldemort won the battle.
Hermione seems so out of character. Where is the logical, rational and intelligent Hermione gone? Why would she leave magical world? She seems to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Chapter 7 was entirely ridiculous.