Reviews for Muggle Marriage Law 51599
utah chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This story is seriously disturbing. How can a strong woman like Hermione be like that?
She should have never forgiven him at the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The sequel of this story is way better than this. I really liked it. This one is so not in place
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
I guess the order of phoenix won the battle in this story then why are muggle borns asked to submit their wands. Why not both the parties? This seems like Voldemort won the battle.
Hermione seems so out of character. Where is the logical, rational and intelligent Hermione gone? Why would she leave magical world? She seems to be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
Chapter 7 was entirely ridiculous.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 38 . 10/15/2017
When I started reading this story, I checked the reviews first and the first review I read was horrific! However, me being me, I decided to check out the story myself and I'm glad I did as it was nothing like what the reviewer claimed! Hermione didn't give in to Draco and love her rapist! She fought him tooth and nail and with an admirable and quiet strength Hermione is known to have! He came to realize how bad of person he was and began to change! He found a way to release her and did so even as his feelings for her changed! He released her and she left sad but determined to give him his old life back! She changed him unknowingly and he worked to make their Wizarding World a better place in her absence. This story s nothing like it was described by the abusive reviewer and I'm happy I read it!

So on to the sequel!
Norah B chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
Any self-respecting woman reading this, please stop. Do not read the rest of this story. That is not the Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger I know, and spent hours, no, days of my life reading about. For the life of me, Draco Malfoy is not a rapist. I honestly cried in the first couple of chapters, and not a cute happy-cry. I am not reading the rest of this story. It honestly makes me cringe.
Sarahburch chapter 38 . 7/27/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 38 . 7/9/2017
I really dunno what to say... I liked the angst part but it would have made more sense if they didn't realize that they were in love with each other...otherwise what sane person hands over the love of her life to another person and the rape and Hermione falling head over Heels in love with her rapist doesn't make much sense to me cuz it is so un Hermione and un-gryffindor like...
shadowfax00 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
God this was the worst piece of fiction I have ever read. This is SO demeaning towards women! He rapes her repeatedly, and now she's in love with him!? It's the most vile thing I have come across in a while. This is NOT ROMANCE. How dare you try and pass this off as some "romance" thing?!
THIS IS A CRIME. She is the most pathetic useless weak and abhorrent character I have read. Gryffindor "LION" my foot! Even animals have better self respect than her! Any other woman would have KILLED herself after being demeaned and treated like a piece of shit and being TORTURED in the name of foreplay.
MY SKIN IS LITERALLY CRAWLING. I feel like throwing up. That's how bad this piece of garbage is. YUCK!
malugargula chapter 38 . 6/11/2017
Great fic
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Draco doesn't deserve her. I honestly think that this was not love. It was Stockholm syndrome. I don't know how she loved him when all he did was torture her and rape her.
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 38 . 5/29/2017
This is one of the BEST Dramione fanfics I've ever had the pleasure to read! It had everything- from a witty loving and changed Draco, steamy love making, Daddy Draco, and a softy Luciusī¸ I LOVE IT ALL WITH NY HEART AND SOUL
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
non/dub-consent rape. I'm not into pro-rape fic. Trying to soften rape by calling it other names is offensive.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
It's called an unforgivable curse for a reason. He would go to jail or any uses of the 3. Weren't there other things you could have done instead? You said he was an asshole in the beginning but what you should have said was that he is an evil rapist.
TRAP999 chapter 38 . 1/20/2017
Ur fic was really amazing !
Guest chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
Wonderful story! I loved it.