Reviews for Ricochet
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
good story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PlzFangMe chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
I really enjoyed the story and have recommended it to my friends. My only beef is Tylenol doesn't come in IV form. Its strictly PO, PR and can be compounded into topical creams... thanks for sharing your amazing gift!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
HA HA HA!: )

"Dont talk, you' re injured"

I love that parody! : )

Also, great story so far.
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 28 . 10/26/2011
It's been such a pleasure to read this story. While I found myself being angry with Bella a lot throughout it, I understand her disorder...have family members with it. And I'm so glad she found Edward again. I'm really happy with where they ended up! Thank you for sharing!
Adrienne L. Mendal chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
You did an awesome job with the epilogue!

Adrienne L. Mendal
Hope Hannigan chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
Wow
Wowowow

I love the ending

Sorry for not reading it earlier. Now I have. :)

Let me know when it's published so I can order a copy online and get it shipped over here!

Big hugs and see you soon on facebook!

Hopey

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
ginkgo00 chapter 28 . 10/14/2011
good ending, though, I think you could have gotten a whole nother story out of the time between the breakdown and the epi. Just saying, I'd love to read it, if you decide. Thanks for the story!
servantoftwilight669 chapter 28 . 10/13/2011
I loved this story & enjoyed following u 2 the end of the story. Now, sorry it's ended. But it was very great. Beginning 2 epi.
megan chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
hey so i dont review that often but i had to review for your story because its sooo good but has so little reviews! keep writing, your great at it!
twilight81386 chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
Omg I don't want it to be over. It can't be over. But w still have the epilogue and the outaakes. So that will hold over
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
Great update, my dear! I hope the treatment helps her and she and edward find their way back to one another. Can't wait for the epi!
ChantyGirl chapter 27 . 8/26/2011
Why doesn't edward tell them she was raped? Such a sweet chapter
natalayx chapter 27 . 8/25/2011
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I JUST CAN'TTTTTTT!

I'M LITERALLY CRYINGGGGGGG! D: D: D:

Renee is a fucking troll. I hate her, I wish she would just rack off! It's her fault for not giving a flying fuck about Bella and not wanting to deal with her behaviour. Are they ever going to find out that Phil raped her?

I already knew she had BPD, but still, reading her emotions and feelings of Kate explaining the disorder to her was so overwhelming. It made my heart ache so much for her :(

And arghhhhhhhh, I hate goodbyes! That was so sadddd! Poor Edward and Bella. But omggasfdgujwhkdflwhfy!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER :( I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER! WAAHHH, I'M SO SADDD LOLOL
Adrienne L. Mendal chapter 27 . 8/25/2011