Reviews for Ricochet
Kochabilka chapter 9 . 3/23
I'm reading this for the first time now, I guess you're re-posting it, thank you for doing that! Poor Bella!
How is this story marked as complete?! It's nowhere near complete. Also, did Lauren get I trouble for intentionally being a petty bitch?
Why didn't she just tell Renee that Phil was raping her?!
Why are there only three chapters?
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
good story!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PlzFangMe chapter 28 . 10/2/2012
I really enjoyed the story and have recommended it to my friends. My only beef is Tylenol doesn't come in IV form. Its strictly PO, PR and can be compounded into topical creams... thanks for sharing your amazing gift!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
HA HA HA!: )

"Dont talk, you' re injured"

I love that parody! : )

Also, great story so far.
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 28 . 10/26/2011
It's been such a pleasure to read this story. While I found myself being angry with Bella a lot throughout it, I understand her disorder...have family members with it. And I'm so glad she found Edward again. I'm really happy with where they ended up! Thank you for sharing!
Adrienne L. Mendal chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
You did an awesome job with the epilogue!

Adrienne L. Mendal
Hope Hannigan chapter 28 . 10/16/2011

I love the ending

Sorry for not reading it earlier. Now I have. :)

Let me know when it's published so I can order a copy online and get it shipped over here!

Big hugs and see you soon on facebook!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
ginkgo00 chapter 28 . 10/14/2011
good ending, though, I think you could have gotten a whole nother story out of the time between the breakdown and the epi. Just saying, I'd love to read it, if you decide. Thanks for the story!
Babs669 chapter 28 . 10/13/2011
I loved this story & enjoyed following u 2 the end of the story. Now, sorry it's ended. But it was very great. Beginning 2 epi.
megan chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
hey so i dont review that often but i had to review for your story because its sooo good but has so little reviews! keep writing, your great at it!
twilight81386 chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
Omg I don't want it to be over. It can't be over. But w still have the epilogue and the outaakes. So that will hold over