Reviews for One Man's Rebellion
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
The plants seem tamer and don't radiate danger, not like the vines and the shivering bushes surrounding this place.

-And yet, I can well imagine that burglar who got that far might find out just how _interesting_ they are.

I like the references to Haymitt, and what happens to the tributes. It's probably just as well no one even mentioned the possibility to either Katniss or Peeta, yes? (an arrow where the sun don't shine would be the most likely reaction, which shows that President Snow isn't _entirely_ stupid).

I do like how Seneca and Plutarch plan together. And yes, simple notes with no electronic backup may well be the safest way to exchange information (as long as those notes are _thoroughly_ destroyed afterwards. Hope that neither the paper or the ink is toxic...).

Good chapter.
JasmineLaBelle chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
You do a really great job of describing what it's like backstage at the Hunger Games! :D Read my new chapter and tell me what you think!

Love ya!

Jasmine
JasmineLaBelle chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This is amazing. I honestly don't know how you only have 19 reviews. I'll spread the word. ;) You are not an author. You are an artist.

Love ya!

Jasmine
JasmineLaBelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is very, very good. You are an exceptional writer!
Wish i had an account chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
omg! I love your story! Please! Write more! It was amazing! Pleas write more!
melliemoo chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I'm assuming beta work means pre-reading your chapters and doing editing? I'd love to help out. I'm very eager for this story to continue! I love how you are having Crane in on the whole thing.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I think this is your most interesting chapter so far! Keep it up!
Lady-Laura7 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Well done!

It's definitely not something I've ever considered reading before (about Gamemakers or Plutarch.) But I liked it :)
KatnissIsTheLove chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Wow, this is such an interesting and creative story! I don't think anyone has ever attemted such an indepth and longterm story concerning Gamemaker Heavensbee specifically, and I applaud you for that. You make him sound mature, rebellious, yet subtle enough to make it plausible that he acted as a doubleagent for such a long time, and was never truly discovered. Truly, remarkable! :)
our dancing days chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really liked this, especially the bit about the English class, it seemed very realistic. I'm not very good with making an cristism, but I'll tell you when I find something worth mentioning :) Onto the next chapter!
melliemoo chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
This is a fun perspective, I'm really enjoying it. You are very talented.
MuttsGoneWild chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Okay, so, I am kind-of loving this one...

This is very well written and I haven't seen any holes or things that go against any of the stories.

If you need/want any more Beta readers I'd love to do it.

KKTHXBAI!

MuttsGoneWild
funvince chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I've been enjoying this story. You've done a good job of sketching out this futuristic society and what exactly being a Gamemaker involves. I like the intrigue going on between Plutarch and Seneca and am curious to see how things go over the many decades until the revolution finally occurs.
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This is really well-written. I hope you update it sometime.
Operation T.A.C.K.L.E.H.U.G chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Wow, this is awesome. You've done a great job capturing how a rebellion slowly begins in people with morals beginning to question the system, then finding out that they're not alone.

If you ever want to add any more to this, I'd love to see how they find more people of their viewpoint, and especially how the 74th and 75th games play out from Plutarch's perspective. You really are a great writer, so keep up the good work!