Reviews for Twilight Saga: Sun High
floss cullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
wow! lots of suspense already! Just guessing, but are the volturi coming again? It is really good!
Dizzy128 chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
UPDATEEEE
Forever Twilight Obsessed chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This is good, keep going!
My Daddy is Snape chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
How did Charlie die? Thatvwas so sad : ( update soon please? I like the story.
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
What did Charlie die of or from?

I have no idea why the 2nd battle would be happening...that's sort of the reason I began reading this.

Maybe you can start an outline to help you remember. Maybe if you re-read your story the reason for the battle will come back to you. Was there a song or story that triggered your wanting to write this story that can help you to remember?

BTW - Are you aware that 15 years would not be enough time for them to return to Forks without others in the town or the school to become suspicious? Because there will be several adults still alive that would remember them and any other "kids" that went to school with them before would still be alive. They would all wonder why they were in school again as well as why they hadn't aged at all.

DON'T get me wrong. I like your story! KEEP WRITING! I'm curious to see where you will go with the story. I'm ESPECIALLY curious what the 2nd battle is all about and why.

WRITE because you enjoy it. Don't let one person detour you from something you enjoy because not everyone has the same thoughts &/or opinions. Don't let the number of reviews effect your writing either.

There are some really good stories out there that don't have many reviews at all, but they are still good. REMEMBER: Reviews are better when you are getting something from them rather than just "good job" type reviews. You can learn from them when they give you more than basic praise.
Nyappy13 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I'm so glad you wrote. The story seems good so far, and I want to find out what happened to Charlie!:) An idea for the battle would be to avenge Charlie's death! Write soon. Olive-Chan
Nyappy13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Greta job so far! Please continue writing. I enjoyed the scool chapter. In the future, I'd liek to hear about their times at the hight school! :)

keep writing!

NYAPPY!
EkiraAiram chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Hey don't stop there! Please continue writing I was really getting into it. Can't wait to see what happens next ;D
Peanut1981 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Aw cliffhanger. I enjoyed your story so far I hope you update soon
marisstar chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
"All of us Cullen’s" (should be: Cullens - an apostrophe shows ownership. if you were going to say the cullen's computers it would be right)

"just like our ‘vegetarian diet (- need another ')"

"Their (should be: There) was not a single spot or tare (should be: tear) on his white shirt."

"I think there is a bear not to far from here, lets (should be: let's) go."

"There were no tares (should be: tears) in my"

"kissing me one last time, “lets (should be: let's) go.”

"Calisle (should be: Carlisle), Esme, Jake, Renesmee, and Seth"

"the (capitalize The) next day went the same"

All in all a great chapter :) Shame on you! Leaving us with a cliffhanger! ;) Hope you have a lovely evening.
demelza12 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Alright so.. does it count if I entered 5 reviews?

No seriously, really liked this chapter too! It's kind of strange to have something so odd (Bella basicly eating a bear) sound so normal.. But I really liked it! Like to read more!
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
NU! CLIFFHANGER! THE ENEMY OF ALL READERS ON FANFICTION! But I know, right? It's so fun to do them. Hehehehehehehe
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
So they're back. WOW! Back in Forks. Is Charlie there? I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon, kay?
dangerousandbeautiful chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I like your story! Please update soon!
dangerousandbeautiful chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Oh, wow! This looked interesting...wonder what's going on...