Reviews for Sunshine
LadyShard chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
It always surprises me to imagine Malfoys parents as loving and as understanding as you portray them. It's oddly beautiful in a way. Much in the same way that a Draco/Hermione relationship is. You've somehow managed to write them in a way that's terribly familiar but oddly unique in making the characters your own. Well done.
mkq.9317 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
that was beautiful. it's hard to imagine just an hour ago i was cracking up to one of your stories. :). you handle words very well.

thank you. :)
mkq.9317 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
awwwwwwwww. *bawls*

i love your stories. :((
hochexplosiv chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Ow.. you made me cry. This was so sweet.
GothicPheonix chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Aww :) So cute :)
missny1 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
What a great chapter, how is the sequel coming fot FMS, I keep reading it, but i miss the family! Please, love your writing.
snapes wife to be chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Ahh what a sweet chapter :D
wandamarie chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you write more thanks
enchanting-lion chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
love it, beautiful story.
missny1 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
I truly love your stories. So crookshanks is with her parents, another reason for her to find them in australia. They all have to be together, along with draco and his parents. should be interesting.
wandamarie chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thanks
GothicPheonix chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Yeah..I never thought Ron was god enough for Hermione:

“ It’s awful being the responsible one. People hate you for trying to keep them safe. You feel guilty because you know you’re ruining all the fun but you’d feel even worse if someone got hurt or killed because you said nothing. And so you muck up everyone’s good time, and they never even notice all the help you do them.”

He was always so rude to her. And used her.
snapes wife to be chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Ahh that was a lovely brother moment there, its so rare to see Percy in a human way and not some rule quoting moron :)
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
Hmm...I like this. I know the Girl is Hermione but who is the Woman?
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
wow it is getting good thanks keep it up thanks